The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Luke7777

Executive Member
I just drove over the Orange River at Alexander Bay about six hours ago, my word, this is the lowest I have seen it over the past forty years, then whilst driving between Port Nolloth and Steinkopf, vast tracts of barren red desert sands that have replaced traditional desert vegetation...

As the Boss would sing, "Troubled Times have come.."
Should've driven through it :)

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Bwahahahahahahahaha We go down Port Shepstone way - and go to Southport to swim. So we actually have a lovely time.
I want to take my family to the beach... last time we all enjoyed it very much.

KT-B

Honorary Master
I want to take my family to the beach... last time we all enjoyed it very much.
You should. Lots of private houses to rent down the coast. Even some group accommodation if you don't mind sharing some communal facilities. Luckily my mom lives down there.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Bwahahahahahahahaha We go down Port Shepstone way - and go to Southport to swim. So we actually have a lovely time.
We go to Umzumbe. No shops there so no madness and no huge crowds over the festive season. Awesome spot.

KT-B

Honorary Master
We go to Umzumbe. No shops there so no madness and no huge crowds over the festive season. Awesome spot.
We have the madding crowds as they like to drive through to Margate and Ramsgate. Shelley Beach can be a nightmare

Asked the gardeners to come cut our grass today because it's going to be raining the rest of the week, they looked at me as if I was insane and I don't blame them... It most certainly does not look like rain here anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: XTM

ebendl

Expert Member
Asked the gardeners to come cut our grass today because it's going to be raining the rest of the week, they looked at me as if I was insane and I don't blame them... It most certainly does not look like rain here anytime soon.
AGreed, neither does it look like 18 degrees in Pretoria tomorrow!