The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Segg

Expert Member
Just an appetiser for now gents, main front isn't here yet. These showers developed ahead of it.
100%

The main course is on its way :giggle: Some large cells moving down from Bots - currently over Marikana with some decent radar returns

So far the Vaal catchment areas are getting some seriously good rain :cool: - I'll be interested to see what the figures say next week :giggle:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
100%

The main course is on its way :giggle: Some large cells moving down from Bots - currently over Marikana with some decent radar returns

So far the Vaal catchment areas are getting some seriously good rain :cool: - I'll be interested to see what the figures say next week :giggle:

ebendl

Expert Member
Well, All I have to show for tonight's extremely high winds is ------ an entire section of my garden wall is just a pile of rubble! 30 meters of the wall was taken out by one gust of wind!
Hectic stuff! Pics?

So far some good and consistent rain in Garsfontein. 4mm.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Well, All I have to show for tonight's extremely high winds is ------ an entire section of my garden wall is just a pile of rubble! 30 meters of the wall was taken out by one gust of wind!
Luckily no one hurt and at least the wall can be rebuilt properly and safely now