The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Tomorrow night looks a tad concerning, if this pans out it's more than we had in November in total and this entire week so far:

McT

The Humble Scot!
It's warm. The wind is blowing. The sun is still bright, albeit it low in the sky now. This part of the world could do with some rain now.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I, for one, am sick of all this rain. The cold weather can stay but the rain can stop for now so we can fix the damage it’s caused.
I'm not wishing the rain away, just that it stop raining for a day or two so that we can do laundry and have clean clothes.

It sucks havening wet clothes and nowhere to hang them to dry out properly. I've made a plan with some foldable clothesracks and a small floor fan heater, hopefully we'll have some dry and clean clothes, eskom se moer.

namzsteve

Expert Member
I, for one, am sick of all this rain. The cold weather can stay but the rain can stop for now so we can fix the damage it’s caused.
Not, the rain can stay thank you. Not a single person driving in the car right lane :cool: :laugh:

voldoverse

Expert Member
Guys.... im starting to worry about the moreleta spruit. I love this rain sooo much but im also scared that im going to have drain issues at this rate soon

Status
Not open for further replies.