The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Neuk_

Expert Member
Light but constant rain in Parkhurst at the moment, it has been on and off the whole day thus far.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Had some good rain earlier pta outlying, was thinking at least all the outside surfaces had a good rinse :)

garyc

Expert Member
Coming down again in PTA East. People have been doing their last minute shopping, with supermarkets only allowing a limited number of people in at a time. When I drove past the PnP the line was out well into the parking lot. There must be some very happy people right now.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Alberton

Nov 150mm
Dec 259mm
Jan 59mm
Feb 155mm
Mar 97mm

Total: 720mm

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
Coming down again in PTA East. People have been doing their last minute shopping, with supermarkets only allowing a limited number of people in at a time. When I drove past the PnP the line was out well into the parking lot. There must be some very happy people right now.
Ja, dog ek fokken waai weg hier :ROFL:

Segg

Expert Member
There are some serious storms currently over western Mpumulanga at the moment, moving east

Ermelo

faeo.JPG

Irene

fair.JPG

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Some distant noises here in Pretoria, but no drops yet. Had a few yesterday afternoon, but nothing too good. If there's one thing that'll make this whole lockdown much nicer, it would be rain.

Also, did my part and planted a tree today. YAY! I think this is the 5th one for the season, actually.