The Gender Debate

Emjay

Executive Member
http://www.realwomenofcanada.ca/transgender-man-may-continue-using-girls-locker-room/

On September 26, teenage girls on a high school swim team were using the facilities when they saw “Colleen” Francis exposing male genitalia through the glass window in a sauna.

According to the police report an eyewitness stated, “There were girls 6 to 18 years of age and they were not used to seeing individuals in situations like this.”
1560960697954.png

At Evergreen College, which saw its student run amok threatening professors.

Emjay

Executive Member
Oh, but "this never happens" according to TRAs.
You must be hallucinating.
That, and the concept of "ladydick" are, hopefully, going to be the end of this mass stupidity.
I just cannot fathom how she can think it is acceptable. I change in locker rooms all the time for swimming, and I keep myself covered up to a degree. So do the other women. Even in the sauna, we sit in our costumes or a towel (and some instances I have seen underwear). Never naked. Maybe South Africans are still a bit conservative, but it's crazy to think that she feels comfortable doing this in front of little girls. I would actually pull my daughter out of that situation completely or demand that the coaches supervise them while changing.

I just cannot fathom how she can think it is acceptable. I change in locker rooms all the time for swimming, and I keep myself covered up to a degree. So do the other women. Even in the sauna, we sit in our costumes or a towel (and some instances I have seen underwear). Never naked. Maybe South Africans are still a bit conservative, but it's crazy to think that she feels comfortable doing this in front of little girls. I would actually pull my daughter out of that situation completely or demand that the coaches supervise them while changing.
As South Africans, we are a bit socially conservative.
I've been in sauna in Rhodesia with women where it's just pointless to wear clothes, and so it goes in Europe, too.

There are more and more of these cases coming out now. The effect, should it continue, will be one of two things:

a) Authorities will cease this kowtowing to a small and frankly rabidly insane minority
or
b) Women and girls will stop using public spaces, in which case we're back more than 100 years.

STS

Mafia Detective
Google pushing ideology like it is fact.

View attachment 676125
https://www.blog.google/products/search/how-google-autocomplete-works-search/

Predictions, not suggestions
You’ll notice we call these autocomplete “predictions” rather than “suggestions,” and there’s a good reason for that. Autocomplete is designed to help people complete a search they were intending to do, not to suggest new types of searches to be performed. These are our best predictions of the query you were likely to continue entering.
How do we determine these predictions? We look at the real searches that happen on Google and show common and trending ones relevant to the characters that are entered and also related to your location and previous searches.

The predictions change in response to new characters being entered into the search box. For example, going from “san f” to “san fe” causes the San Francisco-related predictions shown above to disappear, with those relating to San Fernando then appearing at the top of the list:
1561393120767.png
1561393139740.png
1561393164127.png

STS

Mafia Detective
and as with everything it would be good to have more context.
I think I read that it was heavily edited and they are refusing to release the unedited footage at the moment. Could be to protect identities but could also be because they were baiting responses