The Gender Debate

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
I find this to be the most galling and most terrible. Vulnerable children who need help, are having their lives ruined.

I have heard of multiple cases of people who had sex reassignment surgery only to realise they were never in the wrong body. In one case, a female transitioned to a man, and then many years later, realised that she felt uncomfortable in her body after being molested. So, instead of actually getting her counselling to help her deal with her molestation, they transitioned her and made her problems ten times worse. People should go to jail for this stuff.

I don't judge transgender people - I pity them. I think they are being used by the left, in a proxy culture war. Decades from now, the transgender people will wonder why their lives are so terrible, and realise they were never in the wrong body at all.

Imagine you are going through a difficult childhood, and now they give you drugs which block your natural puberty from occurring and prevent you from ever having a normal life. And remember, we are still talking about children here. These children cannot legally drink alcohol or drive cars - they are not entrusted with the decision making surrounding that. Yet we give them drugs that will permanently alter their bodies.

History will call the professionals who work in transgender clinics monsters.
I hardly ever agree with you about anything, but I agree with every word of this.

Emjay

Executive Member
I find this to be the most galling and most terrible. Vulnerable children who need help, are having their lives ruined.

I have heard of multiple cases of people who had sex reassignment surgery only to realise they were never in the wrong body. In one case, a female transitioned to a man, and then many years later, realised that she felt uncomfortable in her body after being molested. So, instead of actually getting her counselling to help her deal with her molestation, they transitioned her and made her problems ten times worse. People should go to jail for this stuff.

I don't judge transgender people - I pity them. I think they are being used by the left, in a proxy culture war. Decades from now, the transgender people will wonder why their lives are so terrible, and realise they were never in the wrong body at all.

Imagine you are going through a difficult childhood, and now they give you drugs which block your natural puberty from occurring and prevent you from ever having a normal life. And remember, we are still talking about children here. These children cannot legally drink alcohol or drive cars - they are not entrusted with the decision making surrounding that. Yet we give them drugs that will permanently alter their bodies.

History will call the professionals who work in transgender clinics monsters.
Careful now. You are treading on thin ice. You are going to be labelled anti-gay and homophobic by a few on MyBB.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
This is comedy gold.
"Calling dispatch - this is Officer Smith reporting a burglary. Suspect still in the area."
"Can you provide a description of the subject?"
"He is... I mean they are... a person... They have arms and legs."
"That's discriminatory against disabled people - I'm reporting you."

This video is a nice demonstration of just how powerful men are compared to women. Especially in sprinting (running and cycling) as men have exponentially more burstable power than men.
Careful - the thought police will want you to reeducate you.

What they will probably do is say it is just one individual and not representative of population level differences.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
What women do is one thing. What men do is another. But also the same in that nobody should be actively prevented or even discouraged from doing something if what they want to do isn't criminal or harmful in some way.

What women want though... that's a complete mystery. Good luck with that.

If female empowerment is not in the form of encouraging women to study for and pursue jobs and activities they usually would not consider as viable options for themselves - Then I'm simply not interested in even pondering it. Not accepting the results (success or failure) of such endeavours is insanity.

Honourable people do not abuse others unless it is to prevent harm.