The Gender Debate

Techne

Honorary Master
Reading that, it is clear that the author doesn't live in the real world. They just have no idea that women might want to date someone who has a functioning biological penis and can have biological children of their own.

They have no idea of the reasons why a woman might want to date a biological male.
That is a normal reaction so it is obviously transphobic.

Iwojima

Expert Member
Reading that, it is clear that the author doesn't live in the real world. They just have no idea that women might want to date someone who has a functioning biological penis and can have biological children of their own.

They have no idea of the reasons why a woman might want to date a biological male.
It has been well-established (by the far-Left) that preferences are phobias.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
It has been well-established (by the far-Left) that preferences are phobias.
The worst thing is that such an opinion receives so much coverage in the press. Yes, you get lunatics everywhere, but now lunatics get headline articles.

Soon I will be accused of transphobia for wanting to date a woman who has a vagina, cervix, uterus and ovaries.

Iwojima

Expert Member
The worst thing is that such an opinion receives so much coverage in the press. Yes, you get lunatics everywhere, but now lunatics get headline articles.

Soon I will be accused of transphobia for wanting to date a woman who has a vagina, cervix, uterus and ovaries.
Haven't read the whole thread as of yet, but this has probably been posted already since it's such a famous example of how crazy some of these folk are:

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Haven't read the whole thread as of yet, but this has probably been posted already since it's such a famous example of how crazy some of these folk are:
lol... this is indeed hilarious. The first comment says it all.

"would you date a dead person? If you said no, well that’s pretty discriminatory"

STS

Mafia Detective

I thought this was also interesting, it highlights the drama within the own trans community, the threat of mob mentality and how even transsexuals are not even safe from idiotic PC mentality.

I think Natalie makes very good points on how twitter is impersonal and once you actually get to know someone, through being in person or even through a video, you get to see the other person as human, even if you disagree on points.

It is very long, but I watched it though a work day

Emjay

Executive Member
I have to share this. Friday is here ladies and gentleman.

Not safe for work speakers.

rambo919

Executive Member
I thought this was also interesting, it highlights the drama within the own trans community, the threat of mob mentality and how even transsexuals are not even safe from idiotic PC mentality.
Well obviously that happened, it ALWAYS happens when a chaos ideology gains power, eventually the forces of the ideology turns in on itself.

rambo919

Executive Member
What's the ideology in this context?
The subversion of natural human expression I suppose you could call it. It's a frog in the pot type activity, each change is so small so supposedly benevolent that eventually the entire society has been corrupted but because there were no fast moves no one really noticed.

It takes advantage of people taking life at face value instead of actually examining real human nature. Like a recent thing of a woman berating herself for being turned off by a man that loves wearing dresses because clearly it's her that's the problem with her still craving toxic masculinity. People have gone utterly insane.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
lol... this is indeed hilarious. The first comment says it all.

"would you date a dead person? If you said no, well that’s pretty discriminatory"
So its actually totally OK to discriminate.

Its an evolutionary mechanism. You are selecting a mate, this discrimination is in your biology.

I wish these nuts would just get that.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Ouch. I think it's pretty pathetic that trans people aren't partaking in their own catagory, "trans". Let men compete against men and woman against woman and trans against trans? It's so frikken silly that trans is competing on the "same playing field" as non-trans.
I think the alphabet people have got over 100 genders already.
Not sure what the official number is.

On my first google I see there is a site for teenagers that explains how gender really works.

Emjay

Executive Member
This debate is useless.
More important things to discuss, like - does pineapple belong on Pizza.
Do not get distracted, ask the real questions.
You can downplay this all you want. It does have a real life impact on many people.