The girl across the road...

Mvu

So last night I accompanied my girlfriend to her home... As usual, I waited in the car. So as I am sitting there minding my business this beautiful little thing appears. It was the girl that lives opposite my girl's house. I couldn't help myself. I called her and had a brief conversation with her. To keep things brief I just took her number and said I will see her on Saturday. Seems she didn't have any problem with that. So we chatting while I am still waiting in the car and BOOM a nude. She then says she sent it by mistake but she doesn't delete it. So now I don't know what to think. What if this is a trap? Maybe she will blackmail me later? Or maybe doesn't have morals at all. Or maybe she believes in sharing is caring... Either way, I'm tapping that tomorrow if all goes well :D

ProfA

Honorary Master
So last night I accompanied my girlfriend to her home... As usual, I waited in the car. So as I am sitting there minding my business this beautiful little thing appears. It was the girl that lives opposite my girl's house. I couldn't help myself. I called her and had a brief conversation with her. To keep things brief I just took her number and said I will see her on Saturday. Seems she didn't have any problem with that. So we chatting while I am still waiting in the car and BOOM a nude. She then says she sent it by mistake but she doesn't delete it. So now I don't know what to think. What if this is a trap? Maybe she will blackmail me later? Or maybe doesn't have morals at all. Or maybe she believes in sharing is caring... Either way, I'm tapping that tomorrow if all goes well :D
That is rich. Bill Gates rich.

AdrianH

Expert Member

She wants some fun. If you can live with the guilt of cheating on GF, then I say tap it, tap it hard!

How old are you, and how long have you been seeing GF?

Mvu

Plus I can post nudes here, someone might just report me :p:p:p