The girl who collapses everytime she giggles

mercurial

MyBB Legend
They say laughter is the best medicine, but not in Kay Underwood's case. In fact, a fit of the giggles is all it takes to cause the 20-year-old student to collapse on the spot.

Miss Underwood suffers from cataplexy - a muscular weakness triggered by emotion which can lead to anything from slackening of the facial muscles to total collapse.

Exhilaration, anger, fear, surprise, awe and even embarrassment can also cause similar reactions, but for Miss Underwood, it is a fit of the giggles which does the trick.

Victims are often left paralysed for several minutes, although they always retain the ability to hear what is going on around them.

Today she told how the condition is no laughing matter - and once caused her to collapse more than 40 times in a single day.

article-1041420-022AD72800000578-911_233x350.jpg

Full story

Alan

Honorary Master
Jeez. Cataplexy will appear on House MD that's for sure.

Also don't let Chiskop near her

DJ...

Banned
Must be a hellishly scary drive when the comedy minute is on during drive time...

DJ...

Banned
OK, so this is proof that laughter isnt always the best medicine then...

stoke

Honorary Master
Just one date ... that's all I'm asking. Pretty please. I'm sure I can convince me SO to allow it.

DJ...

Banned
Just one date ... that's all I'm asking. Pretty please. I'm sure I can convince me SO to allow it.

Just take a video for when you drop your rods. I want to see how this giggle thing works...

eye_suc

Expert Member
You read correctly, and it was intended. You should see the 'Introduce yourself here' thread :rolleyes:
bahhh, i missed that thread (too long), but if you translate that to afrikaans then uhhhhh... well, you get the picture :D

do people have meatings at Teazers?