The good ol' banter thread - all who enter here wash your six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Then abort...don't have sex. Please do not Force, if she does not give you the goods willingly without being compensated, then please do not r@pe the sex worker. Learn from @HunterNW

You've got to at least have 50 bucks bro....Rosettenville....but also please have a funeral policy
im not phucking anything for 50 bux
nee sies
/spit

Mar Vin

Expert Member
i like my holes in the front that doesnt have pooh inside thank you
hahahaa......

I dino bro, guess it depends on the establishment. Some apparently cost an arm and a leg. Hell no! 3k for a day with me....no thanks.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
5 Tens......1 death.
i have standards
must be white
good looking
great body
well spoken
dress well
nice boobs
nice bum
not short and not tall
good teeth
and i dont wanna see gums when they smile, instant boner-gone-limp-mode

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Do not talk about his personal stuff. He'll block you and grow another angry chin.
I have never in my life blocked someone, Im not a child. I have however ignored massive immature po3se that find it impossible to listen and comprehend when someone asks a simple thing from them, yet, they are too stupid to see their mistakes and too much of a coward to just politely apologize...

What @Papa Smurf is talking about, is public knowledge seeing as I was the one that posted it on the forum.

Now kindly take your horse and fukoff!

Mar Vin

Expert Member
i have standards
must be white
good looking
great body
well spoken
dress well
nice boobs
nice bum
not short and not tall
good teeth
and i dont wanna see gums when they smile, instant boner-gone-limp-mode
You probably get laid every 5 months right?

Mar Vin

Expert Member
I have never in my life blocked someone, Im not a child. I have however ignored massive immature po3se that find it impossible to listen and comprehend when someone asks a simple thing from them, yet, they are too stupid to see their mistakes and too much of a coward to just politely apologize...

What @Papa Smurf is talking about, is public knowledge seeing as I was the one that posted it on the forum.

You need to start drinking NOW!!!!....

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller

i blocked 2 idiots ...never ever unblocked them

1 posts here ..other doesnt

but it isnt the 2 you thinking off

Status
Not open for further replies.