The good ol' banter thread - Oh Charles, why hast thou FOURsaken us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Honorary Master
The only "ladies" that gooi so much in a thread like this are damaged goods.

AKA @EMAM and her first princess (figure it out) @Shannon88

If the gents here are so interested in such - I refer you to street hookers. They are far more honest in the ultimate transaction.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Thank you! However, we will do the nasty outside so the grass can tickle @HunterNW on his pickle.
Hmm. Do you have any idea of how sex works? Unless he is trying to **** an earthworm, the only ostensible parts that would be "tickled" by grass are your butt or your tits while being shagged doggy. Or maybe if he has droopy nuts. Then again, that wouldn't be his "pickle".

KT-B

Honorary Master
Hmm. Do you have any idea of how sex works? Unless he is trying to **** an earthworm, the only ostensible parts that would be "tickled" by grass are your butt or your tits while being shagged doggy. Or maybe if he has droopy nuts. Then again, that wouldn't be his "pickle".
You made my mind picture this - thanks for that :p

KT-B

Honorary Master
Well I am off to Bloemfontein today. Really looking forward to it.

KT-B

Honorary Master
LOL..... Now picture that ..... Morning
That is what I pictured. She made you crawl up to her before you could pleasure her. She had a collar on you and all too.
I really wish I hadn't read back.

KT-B

Honorary Master
/notes sarcasm

Amiright?
lol I suppose if someone else was going - you would be right. But I love going to new places. Though I could have been in CT now (except they sent the other trainer). Goodness - they could have sent me to PE too. But they didn't. But I really am looking forward to it - though people tell me it is dirty now and depressing. I am so hoping they are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.