The good ol' banter thread - return of the siff guy

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Please don't involve me in your lovers tiff.
You were the one who said that he first took a photo of you from behind, sent it to you, then snuck up to you and fondled your nutsack, from behind through your legs. You were so aroused that you blurted out loudly "to the back".

The_Mowgs

Executive Member

Craig

Honorary Master
You can't trust that chick, bro. She couldn't even fit them in her mouth, and that's saying a lot.

*are
And I heard she has a big mouth over and above the big nose. Can i make a bad jewish joke here without being banned?
chuck took tomorrow off

early start to his anniversary weekend
@The_Mowgs see here. It was also the anniversary of the firt time his wife used the strap on on him.
You were the one who said that he first took a photo of you from behind, sent it to you, then snuck up to you and fondled your nutsack, from behind through your legs. You were so aroused that you blurted out loudly "to the back".
I don't do drugs, so I remember exactly what I posted (unlike some people whom I won't mention.....you). If he fondled me I would have kicked him in the nutsack. And you know that his nutsack is so big that it's difficult to misaim.
Sort your issues out please, nobody can comprehend what you are saying anymore.
Hey, the guy hasn't slpet for 8 days, what else would you expect.

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
And I heard she has a big mouth over and above the big nose. Can i make a bad jewish joke here without being banned?

@The_Mowgs see here. It was also the anniversary of the firt time his wife used the strap on on him.

I don't do drugs, so I remember exactly what I posted (unlike some people whom I won't mention.....you). If he fondled me I would have kicked him in the nutsack. And you know that his nutsack is so big that it's difficult to misaim.

"Guy"

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master

took tomorrow off to go do drivers licence card again and then go to theewaters early and break up with my caravan
i am going full asexual

pay attention craig