The good ol' banter thread - Season 7

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
This ^ man knows the truth.
In my family we have mostly made peace with death. It's better that way. Know that the time you spend with someone matters, cause it could be the last time. No need to be morbid about it ending - be happy cause you are having it now.

My mother in law smoked since she was 16, my mom basically has one functioning lung (plenty of times in hospital in the 90s). My dad is turning 70 this year, well he did a sub 5 Argus, so physically he is fit - that there is the age thing.

Honestly this lockdown is wasting time I could be living. We're all just bags of bone and flesh that will perish. I am a bag of bones and flesh on 12kg of aluminium and rubber surrounded by fast moving vehicles 100x the weight each day. I love it. Could end any second.

Shannon88

Good morning weird ones. Not like it makes much difference to most right now, but, yay yay its Friday! Have a fanbladdytastic day all.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
that reminds me, our MyBB annual fees are due at end of this month to stay on MyBB Enterprise Edition
I really dont feel like going back to MyBB Lite again
its nice having the swear filter removed so that i can greet @awvince my favourite motherfucker

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
that reminds me, our MyBB annual fees are due at end of this month to stay on MyBB Enterprise Edition
I really dont feel like going back to MyBB Lite again
its nice having the swear filter removed so that i can greet @awvince my favourite motherfucker
i thought craig was on enterprise

he always says f u c k

shame do grapes grow in winter

he maybe going short time so thats why he cant afford enterprise edition

Craig

Honorary Master
i thought craig was on enterprise

he always says f u c k

shame do grapes grow in winter

he maybe going short time so thats why he cant afford enterprise edition
Maybe I should moer jou, that might just improve your personality a bit. If that's even possible.