The good ol' banter thread - the threesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

awvince

Expert Member
What can I say. I have gotten used to seeing him most days of the week. His fault, as he keeps asking me to come over and then it turns into a sleepover also. And having him next to me in bed is so lekker. He burns very hot, so I dont even switch my side of the electric blanket on......I just feed off his body heat. :ROFL:
this is just too gay. :ROFL:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
my balls gets small

tummy gets hungry
That's because you're a straight married guy. Your balls know their chances of release are minimal so they go into defence mode. Then you start to eat as consolation. And before you know it you're fat and ugly and are getting even less action.

It's a vicious cycle

Nick333

Honorary Master
That's because you're a straight married guy. Your balls know their chances of release are minimal so they go into defence mode. Then you start to eat as consolation. And before you know it you're fat and ugly and are getting even less action.

It's a vicious cycle
How to know when the universe wants you to die.

EMAM

Honorary Master
What can I say. I have gotten used to seeing him most days of the week. His fault, as he keeps asking me to come over and then it turns into a sleepover also. And having him next to me in bed is so lekker. He burns very hot, so I dont even switch my side of the electric blanket on......I just feed off his body heat. :ROFL:
And I never get invited to stay over for body heat (actually I choose not to as I don't get ANY sleep the few times I have)

This mornings convo...... What can I say?

Craig

Honorary Master
@Ninja'd please share your secret of your young looks and many birthdays with us..

Happy birthday bud.. may the Lord bless you with many more..
I keep on forgetting its his birthday. Happy birthday @Ninja'd
Yay it's finally Friday!

@PoppieChoffel
Nothing fcks your Friday up faster than realizing it's Thursday. So I'm taking part of tomorrow off.
That oke is to young to be Chuck.
Is ek die fokken grap in die verhaal?
Watse verhaal, aspoestertjie? Is jy dalk die..... Toemaar.
@Craig is a slow reader. Still getting likes from hours old posts.
Fck you, I have work to do in between reading all your ****

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Are those wedding bells I hear...?
Bwahahahahahaha. Well, he is the long term relationship type of guy. But I am keeping my expectations low and just enjoying it as it comes. My luck when it comes to these things have not been great so I am a bit jaded and pessimistic when it comes to long term .... but maybe he will prove me wrong.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I keep on forgetting its his birthday. Happy birthday @Ninja'd

Nothing fcks your Friday up faster than realizing it's Thursday. So I'm taking part of tomorrow off.

That oke is to young to be Chuck.

Watse verhaal, aspoestertjie? Is jy dalk die..... Toemaar.

Fck you, I have work to do in between reading all your ****
I understand. Those industrial wine tanks won't clean themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.