The good ol' banter thread - the threesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Bwahahahahahaha. Well, he is the long term relationship type of guy. But I am keeping my expectations low and just enjoying it as it comes. My luck when it comes to these things have not been great so I am a bit jaded and pessimistic when it comes to long term .... but maybe he will prove me wrong.
Don't be too needy.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Fok tog. At least I'm not from PE, no matter how sht life gets I have that to console me.
Bru, you're from Oudshoorn, rather STFU. You're from a place where the biggest attractions are big voels and a deep gat.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
That's because you're a straight married guy. Your balls know their chances of release are minimal so they go into defence mode. Then you start to eat as consolation. And before you know it you're fat and ugly and are getting even less action.

It's a vicious cycle
furking hell i lost weight this ramadaan without even trying

jeans are not fitting anymore

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
What's the difference?
Well, stiffest for me would mean not a great sense of humour. Only van der Merwe jokes are acceptable. Siffest would mean great sense of humour ..... pielkop en balsak jokes etc. :ROFL:

Nick333

Honorary Master
Well, stiffest for me would mean not a great sense of humour. Only van der Merwe jokes are acceptable. Siffest would mean great sense of humour ..... pielkop en balsak jokes etc. :ROFL:
I've known a few with the latter. You just know some of those old blue hairs have some dark secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.