The good ol' banter thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Bellville, Voortrekker Road, opposite McDonalds. Mondays to Thursdays from 08:30 to 11:30. Bring a camping chair.

Heard from a a friend.
There's this young girl that waits in front of the SARS building some days. An old guy (probably Iamafreak) on a scooter pulls up right in front of the entrance with a bag of groceries between his feet.

The girl proceeds to give the guy a handjob in front of everyone, whilst the guy is sitting on the scooter. She lets him come on the road and he then gives her the groceries whereafter he leaves.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
That friend you talk to when looking in the mirror..?
'S-true-zz-bob. I was walking down Voortrekker one night looking to for an egg-mcMUFFIN when this friend called me to share this great news with me.

Here's an inside secret: if you're clean-shaven and can put some foundation cream on your skin to look younger, you might get student discount.

@Thor would probably not succeed, you can't approach the goods looking like Triple-H

WAslayer

Expert Member
'S-true-zz-bob. I was walking down Voortrekker one night looking to for an egg-mcMUFFIN when this friend called me to share this great news with me.

Here's an inside secret: if you're clean-shaven and can put some foundation cream on your skin to look younger, you might get student discount.

@Thor would probably not succeed, you can't approach the goods looking like Triple-H
Didn't know that they could afford to give discounts.. do they pay you then..?

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
There's this young girl that waits in front of the SARS building some days. An old guy (probably Iamafreak) on a scooter pulls up right in front of the entrance with a bag of groceries between his feet.

The girl proceeds to give the guy a handjob in front of everyone, whilst the guy is sitting on the scooter. She lets him come on the road and he then gives her the groceries whereafter he leaves.
That sounds like something you would do. What time does this go down?

Asking for scientific and research purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.