The "How do you clean..." thread

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
I have a Coricraft couch and the cushion "cases" are made from cotton. Some detergents are strong so it might weaken the cotton as well. Do you guys just throw it in the washing machine?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
How do you clean a Weber grill? I am finding it extremely hard to get it back to it's shiny metal.

WAslayer

Expert Member
I have a Coricraft couch and the cushion "cases" are made from cotton. Some detergents are strong so it might weaken the cotton as well. Do you guys just throw it in the washing machine?
We do our coricraft couch slip covers and cushion covers in the washing machine without worries.. had 3 or 4 washes since we bought the couches 3 years ago..

Seem to recall washing instructions on our covers, maybe yours has some instructions as well..

WAslayer

Expert Member
Strange worked for me before I upgraded to a steam generator.
We used it to clean off the sh!te my wife got stuck on the iron and it appeared to come off.. moment iron was used it reappeared somehow and made no difference to how many times it was cleaned..

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
How do you clean nubuck leather?

I bought a pair of Jeep boots and then went to Ceres and walked in snow with them which was quite a bad idea.
They look horrible and dirty now

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
We used it to clean off the sh!te my wife got stuck on the iron and it appeared to come off.. moment iron was used it reappeared somehow and made no difference to how many times it was cleaned..
https://www.game.co.za/game-za/en/All-Game-Categories/Appliances/Kitchen-Appliances/Irons-&-Accessories/Teflon-Iron-Pad/p/00024260
Surely your domestic staff look after all this cleaning nonsense?
With the price of everything going up there's no money plus doing it yourself is great. You'll learn to clean up after yourself and it's a great stress/patience reliever as well. Also with the money saved you can buy yourself stuff to make it easier like a Steam generating iron and robot vacuum etc. No brainer really.