The Huawei P30 (non-Pro) Review

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Oh wow, can you still get them? on contract?
Indeed. Just check your SP's site. I still see it being advertised.

The only thing is to decide between the vanilla P30 vs the newer Nova 5T. Both are very similar on price.

Have a look at the specs comparison:

Big selling point of the P30 is the OLED display. However the 5T has lots going for it like the new design, better camera experience, slightly bigger battery, side-mounted fingerprint reader as oppose to under the display (Pros & Cons). No headphone jack like the P30 though.

Have a look at @Tsepz_GP excellent review:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Indeed. Just check your SP's site. I still see it being advertised.

The only thing is to decide between the vanilla P30 vs the newer Nova 5T. Both are very similar on price.

Have a look at the specs comparison:

Big selling point of the P30 is the OLED display. However the 5T has lots going for it like the new design, better camera experience, slightly bigger battery, side-mounted fingerprint reader as oppose to under the display (Pros & Cons). No headphone jack like the P30 though.

Have a look at @Tsepz_GP excellent review:

Na, not a fan of the Nova. I actually had a look at Tsepz review before.

Could you perhaps give me the model number? as i dont think MTN consultants know the differances really...
Also like, what differances are their with the vanilla option.. honestly not even sure what that even means or if its meant to mean anything? lol (Noob)

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Na, not a fan of the Nova. I actually had a look at Tsepz review before.

Could you perhaps give me the model number? as i dont think MTN consultants know the differances really...
Also like, what differances are their with the vanilla option.. honestly not even sure what that even means or if its meant to mean anything? lol (Noob)
My model number is: ELE-L29.

Vanilla just basically means it's not the P30 Lite & the P30 Pro. It's the in-betweener the P30.

It's dead simple to notice as no fingerprint reader on the back (like the P30 Lite) & no curved screen (like the P30 Pro).