The "I bought an iPad in South Africa" Thread

The_Unnamed

WUD FTW
I am off to Dion Wired this evening to pick myself up a non-3G iPad :D. Can't wait!

Who else is going to be getting one?

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Enjoy. I'm tempted to get another just because I'm tired of wrestling mine away from the missus/kids! :D

The_Unnamed

WUD FTW
Enjoy. I'm tempted to get another just because I'm tired of wrestling mine away from the missus/kids! :D

hahaha. I mentioned to the Girl Friend that i want to get one. And the first thing asked was, "Can i play on it also?"

Pearson6

ja hey eish me too but have so much on my plate as well maybe da missus will hook me up on my Bday next month.......

Jola

Honorary Master
hahaha. I mentioned to the Girl Friend that i want to get one. And the first thing asked was, "Can i play on it also?"

I hope that you have an equitable exchange agreement in place !

The_Unnamed

WUD FTW
I hope that you have an equitable exchange agreement in place !

Going to get a written contract in place for this :D.

Just a heads up.
Dion Wired in Gateway refuses to keep any aside for customers.
Incredible Corruption in Gateway will keep aside for you but they only have the 16Gb no-3G. Didn't ask about the 3g versions.

SER1ES ZA

Awesome, I'd love to get one as well but I can't decide between get one now or get the iPad 2. What do you guys think ?

I'm going to London for a week in July - do you think the iPad 2 will be available there by then ?

The_Unnamed

WUD FTW
Awesome, I'd love to get one as well but I can't decide between get one now or get the iPad 2. What do you guys think ?

I'm going to London for a week in July - do you think the iPad 2 will be available there by then ?

I thought the same, so i am getting the current iPad now. And will maybe get the iPad 3 (if it ever exists) next year.

Synaesthesia

Executive Member

Yes, it should probably come in April. But if you get an iPad now, you should still be able to sell it again easily.

SER1ES ZA

Thanks for the replies, I am going to go visit Incedible / Dion Wired @ Somerset Mall lunchtime......will see what happens :)

themba990

Expert Member
i also want one. but what about apps. i don't want to register fake khenya address...

Reddevil10

Yep, us itunes is pretty simple to set up, i wanna get a 32gig wifi, but will wait to see the ipad2 first and the pricing and features of that