The I Love Cats Thread

EMAM

Honorary Master
Our little kittles just loves water..... I can't even bath in peace, I'm often rescuing her out of the bath.
Now, with this constant rain, she sits for hours on the window sill just watching it come down.

(she's only landed in the pool once)

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Our little kittles just loves water..... I can't even bath in peace, I'm often rescuing her out of the bath.
Now, with this constant rain, she sits for hours on the window sill just watching it come down.

(she's only landed in the pool once)
My cat sits like that as well when it is raining. only he is mumble swearing under his breath about why can't we make it stop so his lordship can go out.

Mila

Honorary Master
Have not checked in for a while.
Love all the kitty photos.
It helps knowing that there are real animal lovers out here in the www ;)

So what happened in the last few months.
Ginger goodness
GaRankuwa hooligans
Anal reconstructive surgery ( Victor the kitten)
Poppet the kitten
Many many more rescues found homes
And tonight a little feral with that I need to decide if we save his life and do an amputation surgery gamble on him becoming tame or let him cross the rainbow bridgez
I will not sleep tonight having to make the decision tomorrow. ( car drove over his leg. )

KT-B

Honorary Master
My cat was knocked down and broke a leg when she was 1. It mended fine and she lived till 17.5 years. It was a gamble

Mila

Honorary Master
I would not be able to do what you do....
Thank you for being there for them
Tx. I honestly think i’m Crazy. Batshit.
My cat was knocked down and broke a leg when she was 1. It mended fine and she lived till 17.5 years. It was a gamble
I would take it everyday, our biggest concern is finding them homes. Ferals/ wildlings can be tamed but the mostly trust one person. It’s difficult to find an adopter that will be ok with a shy kitten. And a bit older one.
They do trust their new people as well it just takes a bit of time.
The upside is people do like the ‘broken’ kittens and cats more ( his amputated leg)

I have a foster mom that committed to taking him. I’ll go see him this morning.

Apparently there are 3 more stray kittens at this vet. I’ll have to find foster homes for them as well. My house is full

I just love cats so much. I think I was born with a cat heart. This can not be normal.
This is stupid.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Tx. I honestly think i’m Crazy. Batshit.

I would take it everyday, our biggest concern is finding them homes. Ferals/ wildlings can be tamed but the mostly trust one person. It’s difficult to find an adopter that will be ok with a shy kitten. And a bit older one.
They do trust their new people as well it just takes a bit of time.
The upside is people do like the ‘broken’ kittens and cats more ( his amputated leg)

I have a foster mom that committed to taking him. I’ll go see him this morning.

Apparently there are 3 more stray kittens at this vet. I’ll have to find foster homes for them as well. My house is full

I just love cats so much. I think I was born with a cat heart. This can not be normal.
This is stupid.
But it is wonderful that there are a few people that care so much to help these street cats. We have 3 and already my SO has threatened to leave if we get more. Particularly if I get any more weird pets.
Is there a number we can send money to ? So that we can help too.

Mila

Honorary Master
But it is wonderful that there are a few people that care so much to help these street cats. We have 3 and already my SO has threatened to leave if we get more. Particularly if I get any more weird pets.
Is there a number we can send money to ? So that we can help too.
Oh thank you so much. That’s unexpected. Wow.
We are a non profit organization called Catz R us in Pretoria. I’ll share his story here. Will go make the call just after 8.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Oh thank you so much. That’s unexpected. Wow.
We are a non profit organization called Catz R us in Pretoria. I’ll share his story here. Will go make the call just after 8.
Thanks. I will look them up too. I know how much feeding three costs - so I can only imagine the expenses with that many little mouths to feed.
I found the sites. Thanks.

Last edited: