The information you must have on your smartphone for paramedics

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I have an alternative contact number right on my lock screen - you can put it in your "Lock Screen Signature" field...

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
What good if phone is protected with PIN or fingerprint?
That’s why they have the emergency contact feature right on the lock screen...

Helps considerably if one actually bother to read the article...or at least up to the second paragraph.

What’s extra funny is that this article was aimed at the likes of yourself who doesn’t know this feature exists...and then still misses it.

Last edited:

Akasha

Executive Member
That's interesting. Changed mine and will change the bf's later as well. Thanks!

upup

Executive Member
We have a need for this at work, we try to make a medical card, but the guys refuse to give there medical info for the card. They say it is private.

I see doctors are also now allowed to right at what type of illness, "private" on your sick note

Craig

Honorary Master
I've always had my emergency contact number on my lock screen. Makes sense if something were to happen to you.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
We have a need for this at work, we try to make a medical card, but the guys refuse to give there medical info for the card. They say it is private.

I see doctors are also now allowed to right at what type of illness, "private" on your sick note
You don't want your boss to know when you have a case of the clap.

Insint

Expert Member

That's news to me. It's a bit concerning but in a perfect world doctors would only give sick notes if it's needed.

My doctor writes very ugly and I cannot even tell what sickness I have from the notes. :crylaugh: I was ask once what disease I have and I could not say because of this.

On a different note. This is a good informative article and I will implement this.