Status
Not open for further replies.

adsl3g

Expert Member
Yup only got that .bundle file on the iPhone...

It has the info.plist & carrier.plist in the bundle but no version.plist - so don't know if that is correct - bearing in mind the guy who did the instructions on crunchgear has a ver 1 iPhone.

limnos

Expert Member

adsl3g

Expert Member

Where did you get it? I can't find it in Cydia search.

Last edited:

fxit_man

Executive Member

Nice man! Was waiting for this release!

Also, nice Carrier logo ;) :p hehe

fxit_man

Executive Member
Thanks - thought I was looking around with closed eyes.

No prob :p

Can you do me a favour if you download it and save that .rtfd readme that comes with it as a .txt or paste it in a PM for me?

In Vista at the moment and don't really feel like switching to Leopard :p

EchoZA

Expert Member
quick question... any local links for Jailbreak? PC based software would be preferable :) I decided to use the phone with a super cracked screen. As I am tired of my wife being the only one in the household having fun with an iPhone :) I just brushed off the glass splinters and stuck a screen protecter film over it (was shredding finger tips before :) )

adsl3g

Expert Member
Anyone had a look at PayBack (game) - its a GTA clone - 210 mb d/load - runs quite well and the gameplay is great.

fxit_man

Executive Member
quick question... any local links for Jailbreak? PC based software would be preferable :) I decided to use the phone with a super cracked screen. As I am tired of my wife being the only one in the household having fun with an iPhone :) I just brushed off the glass splinters and stuck a screen protecter film over it (was shredding finger tips before :) )

Waiting for the validation email from quickshare.co.za and i'll upload it there

fxit_man

Executive Member
QuickPwn 2.1 Local Link - HERE (Includes BootLoader files)

Added to the front page.

I have made the QuickShare account available to us iPhone users to share files locally.

Find the details on the Social Group

outofcheese

Not sure if this is the right place for it so please correct me if it isn't:

I've just got an iPhone 3G and I'd like to insure it along with my MacBook. Can anyone give me some advice on who to go with, plans etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.