The last CASH GIVEAWAY for 2020 - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradrap

Mimecast Web Security is a 100% cloud security service that provides the advanced protection you need to keep the web safe, while reducing cost and complexity.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Mimecast Web Security is a 100% cloud security service that provides the advanced protection you need to keep the web safe, while reducing cost and complexity.

Wazar Group (Pty) Ltd

Dealer - Wazar
Company Rep

Casey1511

I found the Truth about Cybersecurity Training the most interesting. I wish this was standard on all onboarding processes as I have seen from previous work experience that cybersecurity is not as common sense as I expected. One thing I would have liked to read more on is what is meant by "Social engineering delivered through non-email channels" as I think its an interesting topic that might become more prominent. I really liked the idea of the training flyers and I hope Mimecast will create more of those type of flyers.

derp90

Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Info Archiving​

Strategies for modernising your archiving

marco79

Expert Member

Keep Your Employees and Organization Safe​

Email and web are the top two vectors for cyberattacks, serving collectively as the initiation point for 99% of successful breaches. Because cybercriminals use these channels together, a seamless, simple, and scalable web security strategy for protecting them together is essential. Protect your employees and guests against malicious websites and malware.

mystic007

Keep Your Employees and Organization Safe​

Email and web are the top two vectors for cyberattacks, serving collectively as the initiation point for 99% of successful breaches. Because cybercriminals use these channels together, a seamless, simple, and scalable web security strategy for protecting them together is essential. Protect your employees and guests against malicious websites and malware.

kabusi

Expert Member

The Complexity of
Information Archiving​

We know the problems with legacy archive solutions. From administrative complexity, lack of scalability, and slow search performance, there are significant roadblocks to getting the most from a “perfect world” archive. Alternatively, Mimecast Cloud Archive is designed and optimized for the cloud, offering the scale, performance, and advanced features needed to manage information today.

JOEY_8

Mimecast Security Awareness Training turns your employees into an active part of your defense and has won awards in doing so.

mrvanv

With email continuing to be the most widely-used attack vector, organizations are moving in droves to layer their email security defenses. Protect against the evolving cyber threat landscape and kick tomorrow's cyberattacks to the curb.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Mimecast Awareness Training is Different

We believe phishing simulation, like training, is not one size fits all.  Get real with cybersecurity training and help your people go from click to understanding threats at the point of risk.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master

Mimecast Awareness Training is Different​

We believe phishing simulation, like training, is not one size fits all.  Get real with cybersecurity training and help your people go from click to understanding threats at the point of risk.

ejtango

Norrad

Expert Member
For years security training has been a tick-box exercise. Asking your people to click through the same test and content year after year. With over 90% of security breaches still attributed to human error, something needs to change. It’s time to GET REAL about user risk.

phly

Expert Member

Build Resilience Into Your
Microsoft 365 Investment.​

Microsoft 365 is the cloud email management service of choice for most companies, but it comes with inherent risks and security gaps. Microsoft 365 requires an added layer of protection, one that's industry proven.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Email Security for Office 365

With over 200 million monthly active users, Microsoft 365 dominates the critical IT infrastructure of businesses around the world. Consequently, it remains the number one attacked business email solution. Fight back against the cyber criminals who seek to penetrate and exploit security gaps in your critical Microsoft 365 environment.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan

Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Info Archiving​

As data gets harder to manage, email compliance challenges evolve and organizations demand more value from their data, the importance of modernizing your archive strategy is paramount. You can trust the market analysis Gartner provides and the proven leadership of Mimecast.

Ryder_JHB

Expert Member

philsec

Status
Not open for further replies.