The left and the "Nazis"

cerebus

Honorary Master
I couldn't find cerebus' stupid thread about the rise of the right
It was closed, but it was specifically about violent right wing extremism, which is on the rise.

so I thought this would be the next most appropriate thread to post this since it's a response to his characterisation of me as a old white trash for blaming the left for the rise of the right.
Citation? I called you an old man but I don't think I ever said you were white trash. Enough with the persecution complex already, see above.

Here some young, black trash saying the exact same thing.

Buddy if you want to blame the left for all the terrible things done by the right, you just go ahead and do that. After all you aren't accountable for your own actions and deplorable beliefs.

Citation? I called you an old man but I don't think I ever said you were white trash. Enough with the persecution complex already, see above.
Did you ever claim he has white privilege? :sneaky:

Buddy if you want to blame the left for all the terrible things done by the right, you just go ahead and do that. After all you aren't accountable for your own actions and deplorable beliefs.
The left has done more than enough to provoke a response from the right; if there is an overreaction, that's too bad, but it's clear who the agitators have been and frankly they deserve what's coming to them.