The Lego Thread

BadBoyGP

One that looks like this, the 1989 batmobile...
Much smaller, maybe only 300-400 pieces.

I didn't mean I have this set, I meant that car(shape, style).

Sorry for the confusion

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
i see LEGO.COM does not deliver to Africa.
where would the best online shop be for the Batmobile next week Friday? Amazon?

The_David

not sure if they doing black friday though

Rabobi

Executive Member

not sure if they doing black friday though

Takealot has that one

saturnz

Honorary Master

I'm almost sure great yellow brick will have it when its launched, they normally get the sets early but I doubt it will be sold at any significant discount, maybe more loyalty points

saturnz

Honorary Master
which brings me onto the issue of what LEGO sees in SA that everyone else seems to be missing

McT

The Humble Scot!
If selling at an LCS, then Canal Walk maybe? Not sure if it is exclusive? LCS do not discount. They will only double your loyalty points on special occasions.

McT

The Humble Scot!
The LEGO Group acquires BrickLink
LEGO has today announced its acquisition of BrickLink. Read the full press release and our interview on this subject with Julia Goldin, Global Chief Marketing Officer at The LEGO Group, here:
The LEGO Group acquires BrickLink, the world’s largest online LEGO fan community and marketplace to strengthen ties with adult fans.
Acquisition will strengthen the LEGO Group’s engagement with its growing community of adult fans.
BILLUND, Denmark, November 26, 2019: The LEGO Group today announced it has acquired BrickLink Ltd (www.bricklink.com), the world’s largest online community of adult LEGO fans from NXMH LLC to strengthen its connection with its important adult fan base.

McT

The Humble Scot!
As a store owner, I am a little concerned by this acquisition and what it may mean for me. I have invested a fair amount of capital. I am hoping for the best, though. Hopefully, there will be greater opportunity for the likes of folk like me to get more parts and pieces in bulk directly from Lego.