The list of clothes you are allowed to buy in South Africa under level 4 lockdown

Anthro

Expert Member
Re-Enable eCommerce fully, including the sale of all clothing items through this method.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
This stalinist state is bad enough without people going off about things that are not an issue.
At least we can buy "short sleeved t-shirts, where promoted and displayed as under garments for warmth"...

This government you've [collectively] elected never ceases to amaze me.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
At least we can buy "short sleeved t-shirts, where promoted and displayed as under garments for warmth"...

This government you've [collectively] elected never ceases to amaze me.
By now you should no longer be surprised.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I'm fairly sure that not even the USSR under Stalin ever published a list like this. Astonishing.
As some people on this forum who've lived through communism have stated, this isn't it, this is banana republic

Blue Shirt

I cannot wait for the list of approved hairstyles once the Most Gracious Overlord Patel and Her Highness NDZ finally allow the hair salons and barbers to re-open.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Wait can anyone explain why school uniforms are allowed? I mean surely schools should be allowed as well than? What's the point of that? I mean that's how this Patel puppet works right? Only things that are fair, so if school uniforms are allowed schools need to be opened.