• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

The man can sing both male and female voices. This is the climax of music.

Drifter

Honorary Master
It is of certainty is that there are many people born with the special ability. We can see a variety of people can be known as the music prodigies with beautiful and voices. However, the talent of singing with both male and female voices is rare and amazing.

As one of the famous name in recent times, the man has an ability to sing both male and female voices named Marcelito Pomoy has attracted a lot of attention from the social community..

Marcelito Pomoy was not difficult to create a strong mark on the audience. In addition, the skilled ability in showing both male and female voice has contributed to the name of Marcelito Pomoy that occupied the majority of listeners’ loves.

He decided to try and make a duet cover of the sweet love song. He gave the audience the song “The Prayer” very smoothly with both voices..

http://feedytv.com/man-can-sing-male-female-voices-climax-music.html

daveza

Honorary Master
Thanks for this - fascinating.

I'm a singer so was very curious as to his vocal technique - found this which explains it rather well.

https://www.philmoufarrege.com/blog/vocal-coach-reacts-to-marcileto-pomoy-the-prayer

So it seems he is using a very well developed head voice for the female part but his ability to switch between the two rapidly is remarkable.

The only other voice which springs to mind is Ivan Rebroff who had a vocal range of four and a half octaves - way beyond remarkable.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Thanks for this - fascinating.

I'm a singer so was very curious as to his vocal technique - found this which explains it rather well.

https://www.philmoufarrege.com/blog/vocal-coach-reacts-to-marcileto-pomoy-the-prayer

So it seems he is using a very well developed head voice for the female part but his ability to switch between the two rapidly is remarkable.

The only other voice which springs to mind is Ivan Rebroff who had a vocal range of four and a half octaves - way beyond remarkable.

I love his music. Great singer but my kids ..... say no more.

Thanks for reminding me. Had a quick stint listening some of his classics. Including some of "If I was a Rich man".

daveza

Honorary Master
I love his music. Great singer but my kids ..... say no more.

Thanks for reminding me. Had a quick stint listening some of his classics. Including some of "If I was a Rich man".

That clip is Topol, - this is Rebroff but it doesn't sound as good in German.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
It is of certainty is that there are many people born with the special ability. We can see a variety of people can be known as the music prodigies with beautiful and voices. However, the talent of singing with both male and female voices is rare and amazing.
Weird and disturbing to others.

The climax of music you say?