The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

B-1

Expert Member
So I assume you don't have any ceilings in your house..... not sure what use a clear tile is if your ceiling still blocks the light :)

How do you imagine a skylight works? Of course you have to build a light box or use light tubes to let the light through.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
So I assume you don't have any ceilings in your house..... not sure what use a clear tile is if your ceiling still blocks the light :)
Either way, using something as simple a tile replacement is much easier to take advantage of and create the light well between the room and the roof through the ceiling.

Segg

Expert Member
Anything headed Pretoria side today still?

It doesn't look like it for the next few days.... But very possibly again from Thursday into next weekend

The storm system we've experienced this past week has been moving up and down between the green lines I've drawn in, and looks like it will dissipate over the next day or two before reforming later in the week

Capture.JPG

What I really love about this kind of weather, is how vast the "system" actually is!

You can see the thunderstorms forming around south Mauritania, moving across into central Africa, poking into Saudi Arabia, then on the far south corner its us :)

Capture1.JPG

Toxic T

Expert Member
Some rain predicted by Google weather app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-154707.png
    Screenshot_20211006-154707.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 43

Flanders

Honorary Master
Some rain predicted by Google weather app

Coming from the W/SW this time. There's some action just south of the Gunteng/FS border region now. Hopefully comes north and doesn't miss by slipping past to the east.