The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Segg

Expert Member
There are some very small cells that may bring a few of us a few drops of rain

IR.JPG

geezer

Expert Member
The rainbird is back! Started singing this morning. Back on their nest. The most reliable sign of all. The rainy season is now here.
I do not know to which bird you refer to when talking about the rainbird, but my wife and I absolutely believe in the call of the "Piet-my-vrou" (red-chested cuckoo). Never disappointed. When the Piet-my-vrou calls, rain is imminent, if not that same day, it will be tomorrow.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I do not know to which bird you refer to when talking about the rainbird, but my wife and I absolutely believe in the call of the "Piet-my-vrou" (red-chested cuckoo). Never disappointed. When the Piet-my-vrou calls, rain is imminent, if not that same day, it will be tomorrow.
What if it calls once today and once tomorrow? Will it be the next day?

Flanders

Honorary Master
Some storms now to the south of JHB extending east into MP. Hard to say whether anything is going to happen for JHB/PTA.

EchoZA

Expert Member
If I want rain I ask SIRI :p

Today day she said no chance of storms or rain, and now overhead big clouds and rumbling :D

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I am hearing the roll of thunder in Randpark Ridge. Bright sunshine still. But looks dark to the SSE.

Temujin

Honorary Master
/gets tired of waiting
/waters veggies
maxresdefault.jpg

Rumble rumble.
You're welcome

Neuk_

Executive Member
I watered our back garden lawn today and the sky sounds angry, hope we get some rain now.