The 'Massive' Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
An example of mad architects in cahoots with stupid marketing people. Result? No safety factors and engineering principals ignored. Serves them and their funders and their insurance companies right.
Took one look at those things and flatly refuse to fill up at stations designed like this even if it costs me some inconvenience.

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Woodmead was hectic. Rivers, not roads. Didn't stop the sick **** standing on the corner of rivonia road having a wanck though.

zophas

Oh Nice! A relatively quick 15mm over Primrose. I swear I can hear the grass growing!

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Condolences to people on the highways. Just watch out when overtaking some POS with hazards doing 70KM/h in the 3rd overtaking lane.

wbot

Expert Member
The land behind my house is totally flooded and like a river. As a result my garden is under water as well. I can swim on my lawn

sand_man

Honorary Master
One thing I love about this area, that storm auto warning war-siren that Houghton Golf Course sets off that we all hear.
You live close to the golf course? We probably stay within spitting distance of each other... which I'm not so happy about, because you most likely aren't wearing a face mask... :p