bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Oh, well if Neotel says its kosher then its all good . . . . who's Neotel again? :confused:

Praeses

Expert Member
The H-word! :D LOL

But you can't deny that things are changing in the telecoms landscape.

Yeah, and it's about bloody time. Let's see how long neotel gets delayed by DoC due to some SAT3 "problems" and whatnot *gets popcorn*

Tns

Executive Member
Talking about it is one thing, actually putting those word into action...now thats an entire different thing.

Alchemist

Expert Member
This all just looks like smoke screens and mirrors

NeoTel have been talking about things for the past 18 months, maybe longer? So when NeoTel start doing a little less talking, and a little more doing, then I'll start paying attention again.

Glordit

Expert Member
End of the month... "Neotel's words that made them famous" :D
Oh well if this is happening does it mean no more 3GB cap?

Kawak

Neotel at the TALK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT party again

How long does it take for a neotel technician to change a light bulb?????? forever!!! there isn't any neotel technicians so the equation is very simple, 1 job / 0 technicians = Error (on your calculator).

typical of neotel, all words and no action, offering local telephone doesn't need SAT3, offerings basic internet access doesn't need SAT3, we as consumers are not asking for much, even a similar priced broadband / fast internet service that comes with good service will make us happy but nooooo let bring out the excuses and see how long we can excuuuuuuuuseeee ourselves from actually having to service the public.

DblD

I'm taking bets on how long will "with in the month" be!

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Unless they are landing a cable in my back yard then im not particulary interested. We have heard hype from Neotel before and they have earned themselves a bad rep before they even started providing services in this country....