The Movie That Will Knock The Socks off The Atheist Community

daveza

Honorary Master
Basically Hovind is a criminal and a complete charlatan nutjob

I'm sure the 'atheist community' must be trembling at the thought of his expose destroying their lack of belief and having their socks knocked off.

And there are way too many more just like him.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Is he the one that did the ark replica? Or was that Ken Ham.

Always get confused with this two as the're both bat schit loons.

gamer16

Expert Member
More mental religious nuts as usually.

What I really want to know, why do religious folk have such a great desire to spread their belief, what do they get out of it?

gamer16

Expert Member
The Notorious G.O.D. - Mo followers Mo Money
I'm not thinking about those who are savvy enough to monetize religion, I'm wondering about the average okes who aren't employed by a church but still feel the need to force their belief down everyone's throat with great effort.

spiff

Expert Member
IMO doesn't matter what god or theory you follow - at the end of the day - some how the universe / life started - by who or what is still a mystery!! so far no theory explains 100% the beginning or purpose of our existence or universe?

johncgalloway

Atheists are also known to lie extensively about their congregations where they have orgies, drown cats and plot against religious people. You know it's true because they will deny it vociferously.

That's because they lack moral conviction except for the cat drowning, which is understandable
If atheists had spirit animals you KNOW it would be cats. Dogs are obviously religious.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
I'm not thinking about those who are savvy enough to monetize religion, I'm wondering about the average okes who aren't employed by a church but still feel the need to force their belief down everyone's throat with great effort.
Their skydaddies command it off them, they have to evangelize & spread the word else they be bad xtians..

konfab

Honorary Master
What I really want to know, why do religious folk have such a great desire to spread their belief, what do they get out of it?
The answer is crystal clear when you generalise the behaviour. You can apply it to anyone who starts off a conversation like this: "I am a [X]" (insert: vegan, environmentalist, Christian, atheist, LGBTQWTFBBQKKK, Muslim, Republican, DA supporter, Afrikaaner and so on). These people usually live such worthless and uneventful lives that they have to latch themselves onto an ideology or group to make themselves feel important. Thus, them spreading the good news about their new way of thinking strokes their egos.

Something I have noticed is that the people who actually do something meaningful in their lives are the people least likely to engage in this type of behaviour. People who proselytize about their chosen religion (which includes activists for the secular ones) are never productive members of society.

gamer16

Expert Member
The answer is crystal clear when you generalise the behaviour. You can apply it to anyone who starts off a conversation like this: "I am a [X]" (insert: vegan, environmentalist, Christian, atheist, LGBTQWTFBBQKKK, Muslim, Republican, DA supporter, Afrikaaner and so on). These people usually live such worthless and uneventful lives that they have to latch themselves onto an ideology or group to make themselves feel important. Thus, them spreading the good news about their new way of thinking strokes their egos.

Something I have noticed is that the people who actually do something meaningful in their lives are the people least likely to engage in this type of behaviour. People who proselytize about their chosen religion (which includes activists for the secular ones) are never productive members of society.
Hmm, yeah you make some good points.