The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Already did, think will send as is, don't have screw driver small enough to remove fan etc, Phoenix you're welcome to it - just know that its useless for games - lol
buy a small screw driver set

you never know what you need it for ;)

Pho3nix

The Legend
Already did, think will send as is, don't have screw driver small enough to remove fan etc, Phoenix you're welcome to it - just know that its useless for games - lol
Coolness. Will send a PM later today :D

Pho3nix

The Legend
Oh just remember I have an OLD HP laptop in my room. Think it has a problem with the hard-drive connectors or something :\.
Can be used as spares for someone looking for a laptop

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
i like this thread already

/subscribes :p

/waits for tab

Saajid

Expert Member
Not sure if this counts, but I've got some hardware that is lightning damaged. It could be used for spares, or by someone wanting to take it apart as an educational exercise.
- Samsung SCX4623 printer
- HP Deskjet 3050 printer.
- 3 x Samsung Ubigate IES4024 24 port POE switches (the POE on all the switches are not working, but there are still many ports that do work).
- 1 x 48 port patch panel. Works 100% except for 3 blown ports.

The above will probably get tossed in the trash soon, if someone doesn't take it off me. They're all beyond economic repair (as far as I've been told).

Stuff that is working, last I checked:
- 1 x Netgear WGR614 v6 54mbps Wireless WAN router
- 1 x 5 Port Ethernet Hub.

Pho3nix

The Legend
Dammit and I just bought a hub :(

WiFi extender seems to be gone.

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Gotta check what I have at home... Off the top of my head, I remember that I have a 320GB SATA hard drive that seems overly prone to corruption, perhaps someone with more patience and knowledge can get it sorted?

House

Banned
Well, for anyone with a brand, brand new laptop, I have a brand new 4GB RAM module (Kingston KVR13S9S8/4 PC3 - 10600 CL9 204-pin SODIMM). The unit was bought from Esquire, but apparently it will only work on the latest laptops. I tried this unit on a number of laptops, some only a year old, but it does not work there. So, if you have a brand new laptop recently released and want the RAM, let me know.

DrewChan

Expert Member
Well, for anyone with a brand, brand new laptop, I have a brand new 4GB RAM module (Kingston KVR13S9S8/4 PC3 - 10600 CL9 204-pin SODIMM). The unit was bought from Esquire, but apparently it will only work on the latest laptops. I tried this unit on a number of laptops, some only a year old, but it does not work there. So, if you have a brand new laptop recently released and want the RAM, let me know.
Reminds me, I also have some DDR 3 1333 modules lying around for desktop

Hobbs zn

I am from the Durban Area.

I have the following if anyone want to come and collect.
+- 20 x PC133 Dimm ram if anyone wants. (not tested if working) and some others.
+- 4 x IDE HDD drives 20gb to 40gb (have not tested)
+- 3 x CD roms, DVD roms, CD Writers, DVD Writers...all IDE (not tested if working)
AGP VGA cards. Sound Cards. all types of cables. some p4 cpu's (all not tested)

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Ooh, also have 1x 4GB DDR 3 1333 ECC RAM module... Unusable for me, my mobo doesn't support it.