The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Park@82

Honorary Master
I have an old HTC tytn if someone wants that. I would like to stay anonymous on these forums so I am not sure how I would give it away :eek:

DrewChan

Expert Member
I have an old HTC tytn if someone wants that. I would like to stay anonymous on these forums so I am not sure how I would give it away :eek:
Ship it like me - I think only 3 people here know my.... true identity
hashtag illuminati

Pho3nix

The Legend
I can pick it up and ship it to drew :)
Put it in a black plastic bag at 12:14pm and I'll pick it up at 12:55pm

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
I might be interested.

Also, for those who don't know how this works, it'd be worth it to watch the movie (Haley Joel Osment and Helen Hunt). I just so happened to watch it with the wife on Sunday :)

Maverick Jester

The Special One
I might be interested.

Also, for those who don't know how this works, it'd be worth it to watch the movie (Haley Joel Osment and Helen Hunt). I just so happened to watch it with the wife on Sunday :)
Great movie, great book too...

Maverick Jester

The Special One
Ah, I just remembered another item I have at home: my old PS3.

The GPU board is burnt out (thanks, Play-IT, you c*cksuckers) and is sans HDD, but everything else should make good spares, including the Blu-ray laser. It is a PS3 60GB launch device BTW, so the old shape.

Geselskap

Anyway we can highlight the posts with stuffs in them 2 make it easier 2 find...for it to stand out...?

Grant

Honorary Master
Right. I know this is not how it works, but it is for a good cause.
A wheelchair bound lady who lives upstairs from my mother asked me to help her with her router when i was at the building earlier.
The thing has gone faulty and wont connect.

So I am looking for an old adsl router for her to use.
Oh yea, in cape town.

Last edited:

MyWorld

Executive Member
Iburst modem for sale. Cable not working.
I do not think you understand the spirit of this thread, as I understand it, you do no sell things here, that is what the classifieds are for, this is for stuff you are willing to give away for free.