The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Beer

Executive Member
A set of generic Canon 450/451 ink cartridges , free to a loving home. I'm a dummy and bought these instead of the 470's my printer uses.
Free delivery around the Helderberg area.

inks.jpg

vorman

Expert Member
Logitech MX3200 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Bundle, with Steel Series Mouse Pad

Condition: Well used, one Keyboard leg broken. Used it ages ago, tried to plug in recently, PC was acting up when connecting the wireless receiver. Maybe someone can tinker, otherwise it will go in trash.
Keyboard uses 4 AA batteries, and mouse 2 AA batteries.
Collection in Paarl.

Attachments

Mars

Honorary Master
Anybody want a Vermintide 2 key? This months humble bundle has it but I already own it.

howardb

Expert Member
After a bit of a garage clean-up, I have a few items that are free to a good home - collection only as I don't have the time to package, meet-up in other areas, etc...
The items can be collected from the Randburg area (near Brightwater Commons/Randburg Waterfront) during the weekends, or from Florida North (near Flora Shopping Centre) area during the week (07h00-15h00) - PM me if interested:

1. Ritzenhoff "Cats" Cat Bowl - used once, but it was too deep for our very petite cat! In full original packaging.
Ritzenhoff Cat Bowl1.jpg
Ritzenhoff Cat Bowl2.jpg
Ritzenhoff Cat Bowl3.jpg

Last edited:

howardb

Expert Member
After a bit of a garage clean-up, I have a few items that are free to a good home - collection only as I don't have the time to package, meet-up in other areas, etc...
The items can be collected from the Randburg area (near Brightwater Commons/Randburg Waterfront) during the weekends, or from Florida North (near Flora Shopping Centre) area during the week (07h00-15h00) - PM me if interested:

2. Oncor 7' / 2.1m Christmas Tree - about 17 years old and only used 17 times - almost new ! ;)
Still in good nick with all the branches having a decent amount of foliage. The base and screws are all included, as well as the original box.

Xmas Tree1.jpg
Xmas Tree2.jpg

This is from Christmas December 2017 when we last used it to give you an idea of the shape and size:

Xmas Tree3.jpg

Last edited:

howardb

Expert Member

3. DSTV DSD-1311 Decoder - in the box with card, original remote and AV cables - no 12v power supply (packed up).

DSTV DSD1131 Decoder.jpg

Last edited:

howardb

Expert Member

4. Leadtek Winfast PVR2000, incl original remote and some cables, incl the IR eye.

PVR2000.jpg

5. Leadtek Winfast PVR2000XP, incl original remote and all cables, incl the IR eye - if I recall, I used it once, did not do what I wanted and put it in the cupboard.

PVR2000XP.jpg

Last edited:

rodga

Executive Member

1. Ritzenhoff "Cats" Cat Bowl - used once, but it was too deep for our very petite cat! In full original packaging.
View attachment 636748
View attachment 636750
View attachment 636752
I'm keen on these if you can drop at a postnet? Will pay for shipping of course.

howardb

Expert Member

6. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 accessories:

Basic cover - black
GT10 Case.jpg

Cover with bluetooth keyboard - black
GT10 Case and Keyboard1.jpg
GT10 Case and Keyboard2.jpg

Keyboard Dock - white
GT10 Keyboard Dock1.jpg
GT10 Keyboard Dock2.jpg

Bluetooth keyboard was used a couple of times - other items never used...been in the cupboard for the last 5-6 years...

Last edited:

Stuey74

6. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 accessories:

Basic cover - black
View attachment 636770

Cover with bluetooth keyboard - black
View attachment 636766
View attachment 636768

Keyboard Dock - white
View attachment 636772
View attachment 636774

Bluetooth keyboard was used a couple of times - other items never used...been in the cupboard for the last 5-6 years...

PM Sent

howardb

Expert Member

7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB 2013 GT-N8010 model (UK), Android 4.1.2 - used on and off, still works well, no scratches, has original charging cable. Has a Body Glove flip case.

NOTE: this will only be available from next weekend (30 March), as I have to remove all my data and reset the device.

GT-N8010_1.jpg
GT-N8010_3.jpg
GT-N8010_2.jpg

Last edited:

Quintrix

7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB 2013 GT-N8010 model (UK), Android 4.1.2 - used on and off, still works well, no scratches, has original charging cable. Has a Body Glove flip case.

NOTE: this will only be available from next weekend (30 March), as I have to remove all my data and reset the device.

View attachment 636776
View attachment 636780
View attachment 636778
May I have this?

howardb

Expert Member

8. Sinclair ZX Spectrum with a massive 48k!
With various addons: data cassette recorder, joysticks, joystick interface and umpteen cassette tape games.
Not sure if it still works - been boxed up for over 30 years...
The sides of the keyboard paint have also peeled off...

For the retro-collector or retro-tinkerer!!!

ZX Spectrum1.jpg
ZX Spectrum2.jpg