The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kav33r

After a bit of a garage clean-up, I have a few items that are free to a good home - collection only as I don't have the time to package, meet-up in other areas, etc...
The items can be collected from the Randburg area (near Brightwater Commons/Randburg Waterfront) during the weekends, or from Florida North (near Flora Shopping Centre) area during the week (07h00-15h00) - PM me if interested:

7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB 2013 GT-N8010 model (UK), Android 4.1.2 - used on and off, still works well, no scratches, has original charging cable. Has a Body Glove flip case.

NOTE: this will only be available from next weekend (30 March), as I have to remove all my data and reset the device.

View attachment 636776
View attachment 636780
View attachment 636778
I would be keen on this if still available please. Can collect.

tRoN

Executive Member
After a bit of a garage clean-up, I have a few items that are free to a good home - collection only as I don't have the time to package, meet-up in other areas, etc...
The items can be collected from the Randburg area (near Brightwater Commons/Randburg Waterfront) during the weekends, or from Florida North (near Flora Shopping Centre) area during the week (07h00-15h00) - PM me if interested:

8. Sinclair ZX Spectrum with a massive 48k!
With various addons: data cassette recorder, joysticks, joystick interface and umpteen cassette tape games.
Not sure if it still works - been boxed up for over 30 years...
The sides of the keyboard paint have also peeled off...

For the retro-collector or retro-tinkerer!!!

View attachment 636782
View attachment 636784
Dibs

Can I have this. So nostalgic. My first computer in grade 5

Can I send a door to door courier for pickup. Just tape up the box and give me the dimensions in cm’s and weight please

howardb

Expert Member

9. "Carry On" complete DVD Collection - including the magazine for each film (full De Agostini set)
Most DVD's still in their plastic wrap - only 4 were opened.
Bit dusty, on the outside...

Carry On1.jpg
Carry On2.jpg
Carry On3.jpg
Carry On4.jpg

howardb

Expert Member
PM received - will check all the PM's later when back home.

May I have this?
I would be keen on this if still available please. Can collect.
Dibs
Can I have this. So nostalgic. My first computer in grade 5
Can I send a door to door courier for pickup. Just tape up the box and give me the dimensions in cm’s and weight please
Guys/Gals, sure, please PM me so I can see who has requested what first... :)

Thor

Honorary Master
I'm looking for asterix and obelix DVDs if anyone have some laying around...

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
If I can just derail for a moment more, the only version of Asterix and the Big Fight ever released on DVD is an American dub instead of UK and it's the worst, Getafix is changed to Vitamix, wizard instead of druid, vitamin potion instead of magic potion, all sorts of stuff like that. The only source of the UK version I was able to find is on one site and it's a rip from a VHS.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Sinclair ZX Spectrum with a massive 48k!
With various addons: data cassette recorder, joysticks, joystick interface and umpteen cassette tape games.
Not sure if it still works - been boxed up for over 30 years...
The sides of the keyboard paint have also peeled off...

For the retro-collector or retro-tinkerer!!!

View attachment 636782
View attachment 636784
Please please please!!!!

ponder

Honorary Master
If I can just derail for a moment more, the only version of Asterix and the Big Fight ever released on DVD is an American dub instead of UK and it's the worst, Getafix is changed to Vitamix, wizard instead of druid, vitamin potion instead of magic potion, all sorts of stuff like that. The only source of the UK version I was able to find is on one site and it's a rip from a VHS.
That's because there was no DVD release of the UK dub, the UK dub is only availale on VHS. Buy a new vhs and have it professionally ripped...

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
That's because there was no DVD release of the UK dub, the UK dub is only availale on VHS.
That's what I explained in the first part of my rant.

I have a custom made version with the VHS audio added to the US DVD version.

The US version is that bad.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Is there some one with an old kindly they aren't using any more, they would like to offer as PIF. @Nobody Important Kindly offered his old PSP as PIF, unfortunately I don't have an old kindle for him. It would be greatly appreciated. !!

dabean

Expert Member
Is there some one with an old kindly they aren't using any more, they would like to offer as PIF. @Nobody Important Kindly offered his old PSP as PIF, unfortunately I don't have an old kindle for him. It would be greatly appreciated. !!
I have a Kindle (keyboard) in a drawer somewhere, will check tonight.