The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jannievanzyl

Telecoms expert
Sinclair Timex 2040 Printer - for the ZX Spectrum 48K
Still in box and styrene - bought in the UK in 1987 - original paper roll, used once or twice.
Original power supply included and manual also included - no SA plug (bare wires - fit your own ;) ) have not powered up to test it...

Collection only (JHB - Randburg/Florida North)
Would rather not courier...I have no box that it would fit into...

View attachment 640510
View attachment 640512
Woot, woot! :)

Thanks Howard!!

howardb

Expert Member
Woot, woot! :)

Thanks Howard!!
@howardb is a stand-up guy. Today, I received the Kindle Paperwhite. For all intents and purposes, brand spanking new. What a gesture my good man.
Thanks Howard wife loves the tree :)
Pleasure guys, just glad these items can still be of use!

I always try to take good care of the things I've bought, so most items listed here (or any future listing) are in prime condition ;)

I absolutely hate just throwing things out... repurpose or pass them on :)

Keep paying it forward!

blueowl

If no one has dibsed that Coolermaster case, can I be put in line please - I have been wanting to put together a machine for my neighbor's kid, and have most of the other stuff, except for the case and a few other minor items. I've been dragging my feet putting the machine together for him, but this might just be the push I need to get going with the project..... thanks in advance,

howardb

Expert Member
If no one has dibsed that Coolermaster case, can I be put in line please - I have been wanting to put together a machine for my neighbor's kid, and have most of the other stuff, except for the case and a few other minor items. I've been dragging my feet putting the machine together for him, but this might just be the push I need to get going with the project..... thanks in advance,
Hey @blueowl, sure the CM case is still available - PM me and we can make a plan ;)

Drifter

Honorary Master
I am in Braamfontein, and travel to vaal and back everyday. If needed, can drop it off at my work and Zuner can get it from me in Vereeniging.

Zuner

Expert Member
I am in Braamfontein, and travel to vaal and back everyday. If needed, can drop it off at my work and Zuner can get it from me in Vereeniging.
Much appreciated. Good to know there are still people willing to help others with no reward for themselves.
Cool tomorrow then, which side of Joburg will you be?
If nobody needs it by then, then i'll come to you, i'll be on the bike, going to centurion, will stop at communica to get some goodies to build a 12v system to power my router during loadshedding instead of the inefficient ups which has already ruined its batteries with the last bout of loadshedding.

So on my way up or down i can stop wherever you are.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Much appreciated. Good to know there are still people willing to help others with no reward for themselves.

If nobody needs it by then, then i'll come to you, i'll be on the bike, going to centurion, will stop at communica to get some goodies to build a 12v system to power my router during loadshedding instead of the inefficient ups which has already ruined its batteries with the last bout of loadshedding.

So on my way up or down i can stop wherever you are.
I'm in Randburg till 3 most days and from then on in Roodepoort if that helps?

Zuner

Expert Member
Would like to thank @Lupus for the D-Link 2750U, going to wipe it and flash latest firmware and put it to good use.