The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WAslayer

Expert Member
Aye Aye captain..! I CAN'T HEAR YOU..!! AYE AYE CAPTAIN..!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHHH..!!!

In case it wasn't clear, my vote is in favour..

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Happy to change the OP. All those in favor, please reply to this post and say aye. Same for those opposed.
I'll wait until I have at least 20 votes in either direction before I make any updates. :)
Wel I'm in favour of it. I thought this would have been part of the rules from the get go. If somebody just PM's , everybody else doesn't know what is happening.

Ghost can you add this rule for the normal sale thread as well? Ie you need to dibs or indicate that you buying the item or in negotiations with the seller so that everybody is aware of what is happening.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Wel I'm in favour of it. I thought this would have been part of the rules from the get go. If somebody just PM's , everybody else doesn't know what is happening.

Ghost can you add this rule for the normal sale thread as well? Ie you need to dibs or indicate that you buying the item or in negotiations with the seller so that everybody is aware of what is happening.
I don't control any sale thread. :( Just this one.

With regards to changing the rules, I support a hive mind decision. So whilst I fully agree with needing the change, I won't just make it. Need to get consensus.

5 in favor.
- opposed.

Zuner

Expert Member
Would like to thank @Lupus for the D-Link 2750U, going to wipe it and flash latest firmware and put it to good use.
Router is setup as a primary, with old crappy router set as a hard wired AP, also using the usb port for ftp, now i can dump series on for the family without having to constantly be bugged.
Just want to say thanks again @Lupus, its amazing how generous people can be.