The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Thanks @howardb my wife and inlaws love the dvd's, daughter also in stitches watching one last night :)

I have been tasked with making copies for the inlaws only its been so long since I last ripped a dvd I can't even remember how I used to do it

ponder

Honorary Master

howardb

Expert Member
Thanks @howardb my wife and inlaws love the dvd's, daughter also in stitches watching one last night :)

I have been tasked with making copies for the inlaws only its been so long since I last ripped a dvd I can't even remember how I used to do it
Pleasure! Totally non-PC and an absolute laugh... they certainly don't make them like this any more :D

TheJman

Expert Member
Item: 2 Wallets that I ordered online but do not need anymore
Warranty: Nope
Condition: Brand new
Shipping: On you
Link: Denleilu Men’s Faux Synthetic Leather Wallet Brown Bi-fold ZIPPER Section for sale online | eBay

Exactly like the one in the link but both are black. Quality isn't half bad at all.
Can I dibs this for now please - my Dad has been looking for something like this for ages, taken him in to see wallets and he's being a little picky (his right to be!).

APoc184

Honorary Master
Thanks to eBucks I finally upgraded to a new cordless drill driver.

So putting my old tried and tested kit up for grabs to a DIY-ish home.

1 x Hitachi 12v Cordless Drill Driver.
1 x Hitachi Spotlight torch thingy.
2 x batteries
1 x charger

Apart from batteries not holding charge when they are stored and battery power draining way quicker than years ago.

The drill is still in perfect working order.

We used the torch attachment probably 5 times. Does an Okayish job.

It will work nice for small odd jobs. Might be frustrating to try on bigger projects because you'll run out of battery power a few times before completing everything.

Anyway. The kit is available in Pretoria East if anybody wants to try a few drilling and screwing jobs.

Dusty AF but I'll wipe them down.

20190417_194716-01.jpeg

maumau

Honorary Master

2 x batteries
1 x charger

Apart from batteries not holding charge when they are stored and battery power draining way quicker than years ago.

It will work nice for small odd jobs. Might be frustrating to try on bigger projects because you'll run out of battery power a few times before completing everything.

Anyway. The kit is available in Pretoria East if anybody wants to try a few drilling and screwing jobs.

View attachment 647368

Hahaha at your feet in the pic :laugh::laugh:

Nice offer BTW.

Zuner

Expert Member

2 x batteries
1 x charger

View attachment 647368
Sounds like the perfect DIY project to convert the batteries to LiPo. "Get" a couple of "Dead" laptop batteries and couple of stuff from communica.