The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how far are you from fourways ?
I'm in Moret/Fontainebleau normally after 4pm and on weekends (think it's about 12km's), otherwise in Florida North from 7am to 3pm weekdays (about 23 km's).

I may be popping past my parents place in Douglasdale (near Douglas Drive and Crawford) on Saturday morning around 9am/10am, so can always meet up there if needed.

wizardofid

Executive Member
I'm in Moret/Fontainebleau normally after 4pm and on weekends (think it's about 12km's), otherwise in Florida North from 7am to 3pm weekdays (about 23 km's).

I may be popping past my parents place in Douglasdale (near Douglas Drive and Crawford) on Saturday morning around 9am/10am, so can always meet up there if needed.
close to cedar square, crawford primary

howardb

Expert Member
I'll take the case if no one wants it? I mean I know I got the Xmas tree but having a spare case won't go astray. As I want to build a pc for my son.
close to cedar square, crawford primary
Apologies for the silence guys - had a bit of a family crisis to deal with the past few days...

@Lupus , no problems, PM me if interested in the case - wizardofid posted first, so will give him first option.
@wizardofid , which of the items are you wanting - can maybe meet up at Bryanpark Shopping Center or the Total Garage by Douglasdale Village Shopping Center? Fairly hectic week at work, but can do Friday or Saturday.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Apologies for the silence guys - had a bit of a family crisis to deal with the past few days...

@Lupus , no problems, PM me if interested in the case - wizardofid posted first, so will give him first option.
@wizardofid , which of the items are you wanting - can maybe meet up at Bryanpark Shopping Center or the Total Garage by Douglasdale Village Shopping Center? Fairly hectic week at work, but can do Friday or Saturday.
Interested in the case ;) Weekend will be fine :) Will send a PM to make arrangements thanks !

wizardofid

Executive Member
You know what mate. Have at it, I am not 100% I can make it the weekend have a lot to do, rather then waste every one's time and annoy people, which I HATE doing, I will rather let it go. :)

I have a CM 690 and was hoping to replace the panels and the likes, as mine has a few missing parts :(

Lupus

Honorary Master
You know what mate. Have at it, I am not 100% I can make it the weekend have a lot to do, rather then waste every one's time and annoy people, which I HATE doing, I will rather let it go. :)

I have a CM 690 and was hoping to replace the panels and the likes, as mine has a few missing parts :(
You sure?