The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlassMirror

Expert Member
Oh sorry.
I did not mean I will pay something forward if the Wii I got yesterday is working. I'm sure it will work.

I meant I would first like to check if the Garmin watch I want to pay forward is still in working order.

But might take you up on the offer for some Wii spares if I need something. Thanks

PS: I still need to get your banking details for that contribution towards the Alzheimer project. Will be in touch.
May I preemptively call dibs on the watch?

Daruk

Honorary Master
Oh sorry.
I did not mean I will pay something forward if the Wii I got yesterday is working. I'm sure it will work.

I meant I would first like to check if the Garmin watch I want to pay forward is still in working order.

But might take you up on the offer for some Wii spares if I need something. Thanks

PS: I still need to get your banking details for that contribution towards the Alzheimer project. Will be in touch.
No prob. Goodies arrived yesterday so I will be playing this weekend :D

nitesh

David101

Have a Telkom Pace router if anyone is interested
Centurion
I know everybody knocks this router, but it has not missed a beat since 2014
Excellent condition.
Moved over to Afrihost in Oct so have their supplied router

Moereloos

Have a Telkom Pace router if anyone is interested
Centurion
I know everybody knocks this router, but it has not missed a beat since 2014
Excellent condition.
Moved over to Afrihost in Oct so have their supplied router
May I? I will probably only be able to collect over the weekend if OK. I live in Centurion too but get home a little late.

donvilla07

I'm looking for a 3G dongle compatible with Windows 10 for a colleague if anyone has one spare. In Randburg area.

Akasha

Executive Member
We have an old double bed that we're trying to get out of the house. The base is broken but shouldn't be too difficult to fix. The mattress still seems fine.

It's in Douglasdale if someone knows someone that would be interested. You'd need to fetch it though.

If nobody takes it, we're gonna throw it out