The MyBB pay it forward thread

Should we add a name and shame list to the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airborne

Honorary Master
I have a sharp projector that needs power supply and replacement bulb. If anybody wants to take a stab at finding a cheap replacement bulb, I'm back from holiday on Tuesday/Wednesday. No remote as well.. old model

I just have to find it at work , so will confirm when I'm back.
Lol, that would be a fool's errand to try resurrect, nevermind no power supply or remote.

David101

Item 1: Dstv HD PVR 2 P Decoder
Age and condition: Not sure +- 2 yrs plus. Excellent condition. Was sitting in a tv cabinet. Remote and power-supply included. I switched it on and it works, obviously not much as Smart card deactivated
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: Nope
FIL cancelled Dstv a month ago and asked met to bin it as CashConverters not interested
Collection please

Item 2: Multichoice DualView I
Very old. Very good condition. Was sitting in a tv cabinet. No remote. Power-cable. I switched it on and it still works
Packaging No
Been sitting on the shelf since I canned Dstv years ago
Do you include packaging: No
Collection please

1 more bump and then into the trash

Last edited:

Stuey74

It's probably an IDE drive. If it was repaired in the last 10 years then they would have added a sata to IDE converter.
The one from mine was a SATA, used it in an enclosure, then one of the kids laptops when their hard drive died.Then dumped the PVR.

Had the exact same decoders as David101, also no one interested. Dualview PVR was an 80GB IDE, didnt even bother removing it. Electronics recycling...............

Luke7777

Executive Member
Would've been nice if this thread was a little forum on its known, like Classifieds. Much easier to keep track of PIF, respond to , etc, etc.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Thanks SAOR for the keyboard and book.

Not ideal as a smartphone - it's underpowered, but great as a backup phone or for your maid, gardiner, mom, pop or anyone who is not fussy and needs a phone. Screen has two marks on it but it works fine.

Last edited: