The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

skimread

Honorary Master
The ANC ex mec and his step son both get bail for raping his twin 7 year old daughters.

To get bail he had to prove exceptional circumstances. The judge in the case said there was exceptional circumstance based on balance of probabilities meaning 50/50. She just takes at face value what his lawyer says that the ANC man has a chronic disease. No doctor report or anything. Yet the step son also gets bail.
Balance or probability means you are allowed to lie.

If Ninow got bail then the political parties would have gone berserk

grok

Honorary Master
There was a lot of messiness that came out around the time that this thing broke. Rumours about her own drug abuse and neglect of the kids. Rumours of course, you can't help but wonder though given the circumstances.

EDIT: this is starting to sound like I am an apologist. I am not. I believe that pedophiles should submit to chemical castration and I am fully behind the sentence handed down to this POS.
Except that if true, the family history of abuse should have been taken into account with sentencing, not?

Whether we dislike the type of crime or not, we consider extenuating circumstances for other types of abuse, I for one believe the law should be equally applied to everyone regardless of one's distain for the offender.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Except that if true, the family history of abuse should have been taken into account with sentencing, not?

Whether we dislike the type of crime or not, we consider extenuating circumstances for other types of abuse, I for one believe the law should be equally applied to everyone regardless of one's distain for the offender.

I am not a judge but extenuating circumstances ought to be: "Your honor I stole the bread to feed my starving family. I understand it was a crime and I wish to repay society for my wrongdoing." ...not: "Your honor I was high af and decided to rape a child because 'damage.'" /draws circles in the air with finger around ear

Sollie

Executive Member
I am not a judge but extenuating circumstances ought to be: "Your honor I stole the bread to feed my starving family. I understand it was a crime and I wish to repay society for my wrongdoing."
Fair enough, if no people were harmed, place not trashed, i.o.w. the events and damage fits facts
...not: "Your honor I was high af and decided to rape a child because 'damage.'" /draws circles in the air with finger around ear
Ah, really? Right there the sentence doubles with a 'nice try go have a long banana in jail'.

Swa

Honorary Master
The ANC ex mec and his step son both get bail for raping his twin 7 year old daughters.

To get bail he had to prove exceptional circumstances. The judge in the case said there was exceptional circumstance based on balance of probabilities meaning 50/50. She just takes at face value what his lawyer says that the ANC man has a chronic disease. No doctor report or anything. Yet the step son also gets bail.
Balance or probability means you are allowed to lie.

If Ninow got bail then the political parties would have gone berserk
Exactly. No equal application of the law. Like the farmer who didn't get bail despite not being a threat to society.

skimread

Honorary Master
Exactly. No equal application of the law. Like the farmer who didn't get bail despite not being a threat to society.
Problem is this is a guy with lots of cash facing life in prison (25 years). He is going to try bribe someone or influence someone. That is nature of someone so powerful. That is the reason these guys facing life have for child rape do not get bail and have to stay in prison if a 7 year old says her father raped her after being found by their teacher bleeding from her genitals. That kid has no reason to mutilate herself and lie at the same time. His defense never gave a reason who could be the real culprit. Just that he is the victim. This is his daughter who lives in his house. You see the kid daily and will pick up behavioral differences. You would know if something happened to them. Surely you should want to find out who raped your daughter if you are innocent. Yet he just claims he is innocent and doesn't care who raped his daughter.

In my view exceptional circumstances were not proven for him to be released.

Who raped the other twin. The son in law. Surely the son-in-law's life is in danger from the father. Any father would want to take justice in their own hands if a non blood relative rapes your daughter. Why was this fact not dealth with in this case? Why was the son in law given bail as well. Why was the judge not concerned about this?

Can someone explain that to me?

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
That's Nicholas' father.

Hold up a sec – from that article:

Care worker Andrew Montgomery, of Hazelwood Avenue, Bolton, was caught after police officers in New Zealand tipped off their English counterparts that the 38-year-old was storing files that depicted sexual abuse of children.

How old is Ninow? 22. That means he was father by this guy at 16. That's some ****ed up **** there already.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member

This is interesting.

I know the family. That's Nicholas' father. My sister told me he was a fscking perv. Didn't know him well enough to judge but never did like the dude.

Hold up a sec – from that article:

How old is Ninow? 22. That means he was father by this guy at 16. That's some ****ed up **** there already.

You're looking at generations of sexual abuse handed down from god-only-knows which ancestor. Sad af.

skimread

Honorary Master
Not just the application of the law. But how they are treated by the public. No outrage.

Look at the video that was taken after the ex ANC MP was released on bail for raping his twin daughters.

He is treated as a hero.

To me that video is disturbing.

Compare that with how the political parties went berserk and marched because of the drug addict David Ninow. How they labelled all white people as rapists.