The Official FeBRAAIarie 2019 Thread

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
It's February. You know what time it is!

This thread has become a Mybroadband tradition. It was started by the ole legend himself, Faniebraai (RIP boet!).
So to honour his tradition we will continue with the cremation of fauna (and some flora for some of you!) throughout the month of February. Let's see if we can post at least one braai on this thread for every day of this month.

So here are the rules:
1. You must braai at least 1 part of 1 meal once every day.
2. Using wood, charcoal or briquettes. Gas is allowed if it connects to something that resembles a braai, ie. gas braai. A gas stove does not count.

Please upload pics!

Link to previous threads:
https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/869280-The-Official-FeBRAAIarie-2017-Thread
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/the-official-febraaiarie-2018-thread.935983/

So to quote the legend himself:

So here we go. Feel free to join me on this journey as we braai die *** uit die maand uit, because it's always better to braai with friends!

Let's go!

Last edited:

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Disclaimer: Due to pantoffelregering *cough* I will not be able to braai every day myself. But I am sure we can do it between the lot of us. Especially with the help of @mbayshark , @Mortymoose , @GreGorGy etc.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
HappppppY Febraairie almal!

I am going to try this everyday for the month, using mostly the baby weber.

After my long trek across the barren Northern Cape, I decided not to goto work today and instead stay home and watch the deceased lamb chops defrost, which might be awhile as it is misty here.....

:giggle:

#Pantoffelregeringmoetfall! /Moose signs up, receives membership card #002

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Fanie once used a gas grid and changed the rules...the slacker

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Disclaimer: Due to pantoffelregering *cough* I will not be able to braai every day myself. But I am sure we can do it between the lot of us. Especially with the help of @mbayshark , @Mortymoose , @GreGorGy etc.

It is what Fanie would expect of us. Today, I will be braaiing with the kids as the boy has decided to go live with his mother for a while. Tomorrow, a friend has a birthday party and that too will be catered by fire. For these two days, I am going to cutting this picanha or whatever the hell they call it in half. One half later today, the other tomorrow. Let the braais begin!

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Blasphemy! Thou shalt not speak badly of Fanie!
I bet he is having a moerse braai up there right now as we speak with proper wood as it should be.
we will wait for the pics later :)

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
I shall join! Can't today, but tomorrow I shall cremate an animal and offer it to the gods, via my stomach.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
:unsure:
Bloody amateur that lad, I recall how he use to slag the Weber users as not real braai's until he got one...
Dont forget every accessory under the sun

i remember it was a daily deal and he added everything into the cart and boom ...there was lots of fire