The Official FeBRAAIarie 2020 Thread

mbayshark

Expert Member
It's that time again February is upon us, which means it's time for the famous FeBRAAIarie.

So join in everybody. In February every day is a braai day!

Light those fires, and remember to post your pics.

Here are the rules:

1. You must braai at least 1 part of 1 meal once every day.
2. Using wood, charcoal or briquettes. Gas is allowed if it connects to something that resembles a braai, ie. gas braai. A gas stove does not count!

In the words of Fanie Dry who started all of this in 2017:

So here we go. Feel free to join me on this journey as we braai die *** uit die maand uit, because it's always better to braai with friends!

Let's go!

Half_Frog

Expert Member
This is gonna be fun. Just hope I will be able to get around to it every day

EDIT: Also gonna be an expensive month

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
My braaiing skills have deteriorated heavily lately.
Not sure what the hell is going on lol.
This weber is really not working well for me anymore. :rolleyes:

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Een keer n dag elke dag? As dit die reels is gaan ek buite by die vuur moet slaap.
LOL. Which is why I don't even dare try it. In my huis is dit pantoffel regering! :crying:
And my wife is not all too fond of braai. Meh.
I will still support everyone else on here by religiously reading your posts on here every day! :cool::unsure:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Was going to perform a pre Febraaierie Braai today, seeing as it's a friggin' stunning day in the Helderberg, but after my last few hours of running around I think it will be easier to pop over the road to the Bowling Club, buy me dear Mum in a law a wine and then I will saunter down to the water's edge for a few cold one's, coz I deserve it,

I did however get those bloody lamb pinwheels just in case..... :p

My doc app went quite well and for some odd reason I am seven kilo's down from my record weight, pretty sure a few toots will rectify this.....

You okes enjoy work, will post a photo later of what a cold one looks like next to the water.... :ROFL:

Smokey888

Expert Member
LOL. Which is why I don't even dare try it. In my huis is dit pantoffel regering! :crying:
And my wife is not all too fond of braai. Meh.
I will still support everyone else on here by religiously reading your posts on here every day! :cool::unsure:
Se vir haar jy sal vir haar sop maak op die braai

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
I would just like to thank the hero who told me to use charcoal instead of briquettes. Changed my life, man.