The Official FeBRAAIarie 2021 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Another year, another February which means it is again time for the famous Fanie Dry FeBRAAIarie.

So join in everybody. In February every day is a braai day!

Light those fires and remember to post your pics.

Here are the rules:

1. You must braai at least 1 part of 1 meal once every day.
2. Using wood, charcoal or briquettes. Gas is allowed if it connects to something that resembles a braai, ie. gas braai. A gas stove does not count!

In the words of Fanie Dry who started all of this in 2017:

So here we go. Feel free to join me on this journey as we braai die *** uit die maand uit, because it's always better to braai with friends!

Let's go!

Previous threads:

FrankyF

Expert Member
Kicking off FeBRAAIarie 2021

Tomorrow we buy LION again

Cheers okes
66f8c89ca9dcc16ea598002932754b6a.jpg

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Righto! The first one of you pricks that laughs at my 1st braai of this special Month will get a ploesklap from a little Blue Smurf that I shall send around to your braai! :p

Background! Monday is traditionally Meatless Monday over at the Moose mansion and my FirstBorn created these for the coals.... :oops:

Day 1: Vegematerian Type Braai Skewers!

Febraai1.jpg

Febraai2.jpg

meatlessMonday.jpg

febraaimeal.jpg

Last edited:

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Righto! The first one of you pricks that laughs at my 1st braai of this special Month will get a ploesklap from a little Blue Smurf that I shall send around to your braai! :p

Background! Monday is traditionally Meatless Monday over at the Moose mansion and my FirstBorn created these for the coals.... :oops:

View attachment 1004470

View attachment 1004472

View attachment 1004478

View attachment 1004480
1st thought: (lil red oke on my right hand shoulder) - "What a bleddie waste of coals!"
2nd thought: (lil white oke with halo and all on my left shoulder) - "Yoh! Now that looks healthy! Take note fatso!!!"

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Righto! The first one of you pricks that laughs at my 1st braai of this special Month will get a ploesklap from a little Blue Smurf that I shall send around to your braai!

View attachment 1004470

View attachment 1004472

View attachment 1004478

View attachment 1004480
This is a sin! No matter if its maniac mongrel monday, exceptions need to be made!

Creag

The Boar's Rock
And in our homestead tonight, we're doing leftover wors chopped up and sauteed in homemade tomato sauce :X3:

Status
Not open for further replies.