The Official FeBRAAIarie 2021 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Sosaties, rashers and grillers on the menu tonight.
b4a7c00a4175e615d83c617fb7e8a974.jpg

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Man o man. What a busy crazy weekend. Had my kiddos bday party yesterday so had pool / jumping castle / water slide fun which turned into a sleepover. Boeries were had but no photos. Sorry team. I blame the wine.... And the broken nose. :X3:

On the menu tonight, the wife's peanut butter smothered chicken pieces. Cheers on the 28th!
View attachment 1028154 View attachment 1028156

Broken nose?

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
The price of the lamb chops is really daylight robbery. Only around 30% is meat, the rest is bone and fat.
I concur, I was looking at meat prices in Checkers, Ok and WW today, three chops around 97.00 bucks...tis nuts...

abudabi

Expert Member
Broken nose?
Yeah.. Was involved in a 3 person pileup on the water slide. Overeager kid behind us came down right behind us and slammed my nose into the back of my mate's kid's head. She just had a headache for a bit and I got a broken nose.

Doctor on call prescribed lotsa wine afterward which exchanged the nose pain for a headache this morning. :)

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
It was a blast again
This time last year I started with a tiny braai on my stoep joining you guys for my first feBRAAIarie
Then lockdown happened and in Level 5 and 4 I found lots of time on my hands to improve my stoep.
When I look back to a year ago how it looked I kick myself for not improving my stoep 10 years ago when I moved in.

#throwback12monthsago

IMG_3923.JPG

JSparrow

Yeah.. Was involved in a 3 person pileup on the water slide. Overeager kid behind us came down right behind us and slammed my nose into the back of my mate's kid's head. She just had a headache for a bit and I got a broken nose.

Doctor on call prescribed lotsa wine afterward which exchanged the nose pain for a headache this morning. :)

We are getting to old for this shiiit.

The last time I was on a jumping castle I walked a way with a cracked sternum

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
everyone is a winner except papa

he lost the time he got surprised and was too drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.