The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

LFX

Expert Member
the number you use to log in is the contact number you used when signing up, not the number of the data sim

Mister 45

Executive Member
the number you use to log in is the contact number you used when signing up, not the number of the data sim
And you have to put international code 27 in place of the 0. So if you signed up with 083 123 4567, you have to enter your number as 2781234567.

Reactions: LFX

moedawood

My speeds suck tonight. I usually get between 20-40Mbps. However tonight from around 10pm, it dropped. I’m getting below 3Mbps. I’m really not sure what the hell is going on

PieterShaun

Been using mine for 9 day's now. only once I had disconnection from the day 5pm till next morning, but it was a scale outage on flte towers. But my speed does not go lower then 80 or so. after 5it speeds up to 100mb plus. and I did well over 300gig already...

William1102

Anyone outside jhb have high ping to local severs I’m in Durban and see pings from 40-70 on Durban based severs jhb however is about 24-35 ping

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anyone outside jhb have high ping to local severs I’m in Durban and see pings from 40-70 on Durban based severs jhb however is about 24-35 ping
Yes they seem to route to jhb and then back, not sure why they doing it on this package

William1102

Yes they seem to route to jhb and then back, not sure why they doing it on this package

It really is annoying cause it feels unresponsive compared to my Telkom LTE, wish there was a way to sort this out cause it’s perfect without this issue

Getting 130mb down and 50 up

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
It really is annoying cause it feels unresponsive compared to my Telkom LTE, wish there was a way to sort this out cause it’s perfect without this issue

Getting 130mb down and 50 up
Everything responsive here I use 1.1.1.1 dns just gaming ping is worse.

alwaysdamian

Hi all,
Currently considering this deal as im currently using Hellcom uncapped LTE...

I've been reading through the post and liking what i see on the DL and UL..
Haven't found much on gaming and connection quality, has anyone here tired gaming on this service? If so how has it been?

Thanks in advance.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi all,
Currently considering this deal as im currently using Hellcom uncapped LTE...

I've been reading through the post and liking what i see on the DL and UL..
Haven't found much on gaming and connection quality, has anyone here tired gaming on this service? If so how has it been?

Thanks in advance.
I play cod cold war on ps5 its good. But yeah ping is worse if you not in jhb as the traffic routes to jhb and back

alwaysdamian

I play cod cold war on ps5 its good. But yeah ping is worse if you not in jhb as the traffic routes to jhb and back
Thanks for the info,
Im in CPT, i get about 40ms to JHB so hopefully the same with this deal...
But if you dont have any issues with the connection then i think i will get the deal!

Crumbl0x

lol followed up for the 4th time today, the way the reps responded this morning seriously sounds like my payment and package has been left untouched since the 1st of December and only because I asked, it was officially shipped now. Seriously hope RAM doesn't mishandle the parcel because this is really up there on the scale of ridiculousness