The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

Crumbl0x

Ping is normal, 60~ms local & 300 EU.
60ms shouldn't be normal if you're using a closer server (I'm getting it too since I used to get ~25ms) but my speeds are still ok with some sites taking forever to load (possibly due to the recent re-routing).
I'm just going to wait a while before I make a new enquiry.

Crumbl0x

Alrighty, everything is mainly back to normal on my end, but the local pings are still in the (consistent) 60s, not a huge issue but I'll keep monitoring and maybe later ask support if needed.

Reactions: Yuu

Fjorko

Expert Member
Any else's connection just die ? ( Seems to be Google/Youtube etc )

Crumbl0x

oh lol seems to be a global / nationwide CDN issue hehe, but Supersonic / MTN seems to have stuffed up their packet routing solution somewhat. I can't get over 5mbps now doing a local speedtest but via my V2Ray server in the EU I can still reach 100mbps. I'll keep this in mind for my future enquiry(ies).

grootgeel

Good day everyone. My apologies if this question has been answered already, but I would like to have a 100% confirmation on the question if a Huawei B818 is supported on the MTN Supersonic network. Tuesday I phoned supersonic to confirm and I was told that the modem was supported.. Yesterday I phoned again and just as I was predicting........no it's not supported. Now what do I believe. I'm at the point of buying one, but I don't want to waste my money. I know the B618 is supported, but I can't find one anywhere. Please help.

phly

Expert Member
How long does it take to get one's package activated. jumped ship. received router and sim. but seeing red on the router - any hoops i need to jump through - does location matter? tried to check it out at work which is a different address from home but still same area.

Fjorko

Expert Member
How long does it take to get one's package activated. jumped ship. received router and sim. but seeing red on the router - any hoops i need to jump through - does location matter? tried to check it out at work which is a different address from home but still same area.
Mine was almost immediate. The Courier RICA'd the thing in the van as i took delivery. Switched it on 2 hours later and it was working.

phly

Expert Member
I switched mine on - still red - called in. they started talking of escalating the issue to have my subscription added to the account - eish, and the way work is piled up with my name on it.

webyep

11048240465.png

Still going strong.