The official supersonic R999 Uncapped feedback!

Minazetsu

I'm in KZN (Pinetown) I have to reboot my router almost daily now. Speeds diminish to nothing, reboot, then speed is fine again ... for a while.
That sucks, could you run a tracert to those ip's above to see your ping locally and internationally since people are saying ping overall is pretty high since the traffic is going to JHB.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
That sucks, could you run a tracert to those ip's above to see your ping locally and internationally since people are saying ping overall is pretty high since the traffic is going to JHB.
If I remember when I'm home, I'll give it a try. Personally I think this Supersonic / MTN LTE package sux for online gaming. I use my Telkom LTE for gaming, its way more stable and has a better ping. But for I know, it could just be my proximity to the cell towers.

Minazetsu

If I remember when I'm home, I'll give it a try. Personally I think this Supersonic / MTN LTE package sux for online gaming. I use my Telkom LTE for gaming, its way more stable and has a better ping. But for I know, it could just be my proximity to the cell towers.
Thanks i would appreciate it, As for Telkom LTE i don't think they roam off MTN towers anymore and when i tried it 2 years ago it was really bad ping and speedwise. and yea it might your proximity to the cell towers.

Crossing_Swords

Has anybody managed to cancel their Supersonic? If so, did they hill you again after the cancellation? I cancelled and just received a fresh new invoice for the next month.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Has anybody managed to cancel their Supersonic? If so, did they hill you again after the cancellation? I cancelled and just received a fresh new invoice for the next month.
Yes, I cancelled and also received a new invoice...tried calling them yesterday and was on hold for an hour! Did not get through to anyone...terrible after sales support.

Alien0

Yes - poor speeds after 6pm - in Durban - back to normal now

ghostRgg

Expert Member
Been the third day in a row on this side where we go from 230Mbps to 0.2, have to reboot and wait like 10 minutes then it's back and repeat at least 5 times a night now. Speed just dies and never happened before, everything is fine though. Also can't be shaping because it's the first of the month and barely used 15GB today. Last month pushed 91GB in one day and over 1TB+ whole of last month without issue.

Durban.

11510493571.png

• Wow
Reactions: Yuu

pkid

Expert Member
Been the third day in a row on this side where we go from 230Mbps to 0.2, have to reboot and wait like 10 minutes then it's back and repeat at least 5 times a night now. Speed just dies and never happened before, everything is fine though. Also can't be shaping because it's the first of the month and barely used 15GB today. Last month pushed 91GB in one day and over 1TB+ whole of last month without issue.

Durban.

View attachment 1081511
I’m having issues again tonight. Started about 18:00. Durban.

Swingblade

Also having issues in the evening where ingame latency jumps to well over 2000ms. Then after about 10pm it returns to normal. Must be tower congestion.

LFX

Expert Member
+1 for having to reboot the router multiple times a day to get the speeds working as expected.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Also having issues in the evening where ingame latency jumps to well over 2000ms. Then after about 10pm it returns to normal. Must be tower congestion.
Check your phone on normal mtn, sometimes its the APN and not the tower. Like it was in my case.

Archie1

Check your phone on normal mtn, sometimes its the APN and not the tower. Like it was in my case.
So did you get this resolved somehow?

I am also having issues. At night latency jumps, downloads slow but upload seems fine. Reboot helps for a bit. Every now and then it happens during the day. Normal MTN is fine.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
So did you get this resolved somehow?

I am also having issues. At night latency jumps, downloads slow but upload seems fine. Reboot helps for a bit. Every now and then it happens during the day. Normal MTN is fine.
Yeah had to use vpn then it seems better.

Last few nights it has been ok.